Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

as fridays go, wasnt too bad really

walli

Start by personally thanking tlp, already know there will be more to come from talking to cory =]

Also like to let mm know, even after losing to cp in a round causing doubt and fear as to whether you could take us making you go to p2p... there is no limit to our runescape pwnage and no server you can hide in!

please can the pw troll rate me on a 1/10 scale within their replies. Appriciated.

Here we go.

75ed.png

Before I start this epic FOE vs TLP topic I'd like to say instead of wasting a couple weeks on prepping, massing, on a fullout vs the makers we just decided to fullout them using our f2p gear against their P2P gear.

101112191748.png

101112181655.png

101113001818.png

2 clans, 1 winner, a 60+ streak finished.

Thanks for the fights Tlp.

FOE massed up with about a 60 man peak (not including the dedicated FA and Apps who sat proud with pom poms cheering us on) at BH after about 30 minute massing time. We all had our game faces on and left clanwars to take on one of the best matched p2p pure clans. Some had doubts, but they were proved wrong as we stole 3 wins easily from Tlp. We are the only pure clan to beat their 50+ winning streak in preps in p2p. We did what some said is the unthinkable, and walked away with smiles on our faces.

egp9xu.png

Videos: Coming soon

FOE VS TLP

FIRST ROUND

Foe started with an easy 5 man lead instantly, started to get even around 51 to 52 with Foe leading, and then we called our specs and Tlp's clumps got demolished by our multi-spells. We eventually kept pushing TLP north until they scattered and tanked what ever they had in their inventories.

FOE STARTING : 56

TLP STARTING : 56

FOE ENDING :45

TLP ENDING : 0

2nd Round

FOE's second round was their finest, as we only lost 8 people the entire fight. We simply out-tanked, and destroy TLP's obvious clumps leading us to clearing and scattering them instantly.

FOE STARTING : 58

TLP STARTING : 58

FOE ENDING :50

3rd Round

Was a much closer round, obviously some foe kids slacking a bit because knowing they already won. When it started getting close we put a bit of yelling in and kids realized that 3-0 is hotter than 2-1. Was the same as others, simple piling, and just awesome overall job to the members. Thanks for the fights.

FOE STARTING : 58

TLP STARTING : 58

FOE ENDING :30

Pictures

101112180317.png

101112181030.png

101112181537.png

101112182030.png

101112183222.png

101113000419.png

101113003327.png

101113001137.png

101113002147.png

101113003252.png

october302010000738.png

october302010001813.png

october302010002655.png

october302010002757.png

october302010003159.png

101113001945.png

101113001953.png

101113002002.png

101113002025.png

101113002045.png

101113002758.png

101113003155.png

101113003202.png

101113003224.png

101113003228.png

We appreciate for the 20+ people who came to support the fight and to of course the doubters who made this win even stronger.

We look forward to many more fights with you Tlp as you guys are an amazing P2P clan, and excellent practice.

Hope you enjoyed and come visit our website at Www.Foe-Rs.Com. Applications are Open

WWW.FOE-RS.COM

-The P2P Powerhouse

~Final Ownage Elite

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously foe got a real leader, or their p2p leader finally stepped their game up.

Gj Foe, tlp will come back for revenge in 2-4 weeks, Gl if they do ^^

No flame towards kyle, you still meh baby <3

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

great job today foe. simply out performed us. tlp members now know what can happen when they get cocky and **** around and dont take fights seriously. learned a lot from the first loss ina long time and we will be back for more. competition in matched fights is always welcome =]

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Obviously foe got a real leader, or their p2p leader finally stepped their game up.

Lol, there wasn't really all that much calling being done on teamspeak, it was mostly just "keep up what you are doing". When you have members who know what they are doing, it makes the job of the callers a whole lot easier.

LOL 2-4 Weeks, more like this weekend. One loss in 60+ P2P Events...comn...

@ FOE, I wish I was there, had to drive to BFE to drop **** off. Looks like we got to cocky and didn't think it would actually be a good fight. As we notice thats what happens when you get cocky, you lose the longest pure clan matched streak ever at 60+...

GF from what I see and I can't wait for more, we weren't ready and it was a wake up call, grats on win and thanks.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Had to happened :) glad it was against a great clan like Foe and not some idiots. Foe prepped hard and deserved the win. Tlp had a lot of new apps and new members that need to be worked on. We didn't prepare for this at all and this was the outcome.

finally some competition in matched opts. See ya soon :thumbsup:

Great fight, truely respect TLP for the fights you really are a great clan! We are only getting used to Plateau, we keep improving on the map everytime. We'll just get better and better just as we did with classic during the clan Wars era.

A week on since MM declared on us, something we needed to prove why we shouldn't we accept a quite poorly discussed declaration on their side. They have something to prove and not us. Would recommend getting some P2P Prep wins under their belt.

Thanks for the fights.

~Lileh

well done, from the other posts i can tell that you prepared rly well and it sure did pay off, congratz on your win.

seems abit to me like tlp cant keep up when the opts get high ?:P

using this as an excuse to decline a war though.. well u got humor i guess :P

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

well done, from the other posts i can tell that you prepared rly well and it sure did pay off, congratz on your win.

seems abit to me like tlp cant keep up when the opts get high :P

we have beaten them is 75v75s not too long ago. + they sat all applicants while all of ours were fighting + prepared hard to shut mm up :P

still a great win foe good job once again

seems abit to me like tlp cant keep up when the opts get high ?:P

using this as an excuse to decline a war though.. well u got humor i guess :P

3 edits in 1 post....

L2GETPOSTCOUNT

#TEAM-WALLI