Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's Sunday P2P trip

ug0tservd

Nice looks like you did well :)

and to Evo looks like tlp are fighting for top 2 for the first time in 4+ years. Oh wait?

:)

not anywhere near the top two atm, until we can beat mm or foe in either server in the wild i wont even consider us there. im pretty sure we were fighting for the top two at this time last year aswell, although prior to that i really have no clue because that was when i was away from runeskep.

@blck we fight clans outnumbered ALL the time, hell i even ran us into foe 20 men down 2 weeks ago.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and to Evo looks like tlp are fighting for top 2 for the first time in 4+ years. Oh wait?

we were fighting foe for #1 earlier this year.. we just do it more consistently and work our way up rather than having pulls bounce for 3 weeks then fall

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

good job tlp looked like you had fun...but dont remeber the part where u cleared us at cw as shown in our vid

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

not anywhere near the top two atm, until we can beat mm or foe in either server in the wild i wont even consider us there. im pretty sure we were fighting for the top two at this time last year aswell, although prior to that i really have no clue because that was when i was away from runeskep.

@blck we fight clans outnumbered ALL the time, hell i even ran us into foe 20 men down 2 weeks ago.

so u dont mind running into foe 60 vs 80 every weekend from now on? I don't think any clan finds it fun in those situations.

9kqihk.png

so u dont mind running into foe 60 vs 80 every weekend from now on?

How we decide to run our trips is us up to us ranks in TLP. I can let you in on a little secret though, we dont think much of running over you for free loot. So expect that and maybe the occasional fight with foe in the future, WHO KNOWS?!!?!?

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

How we decide to run our trips is us up to us ranks in TLP. I can let you in on a little secret though, we dont think much of running over your for free loot. So expect that and maybe the occasional fight with foe in the future, WHO KNOWS?!!?!?

Discepolo, no flame intended, but karma is a *****. If there is a time where you pull low, you know what's going to happen. Don't turn from great allies into complete jackasses. I'm trying to be as nice and respectful as i can, so just try to talk this out.

9kqihk.png

How we decide to run our trips is us up to us ranks in TLP. I can let you in on a little secret though, we dont think much of running over your for free loot. So expect that and maybe the occasional fight with foe in the future, WHO KNOWS?!!?!?

Discepolo, no flame intended, but karma is a *****. If there is a time where you pull low, you know what's going to happen. Don't turn from great allies into complete jackasses. I'm trying to be as nice and respectful as i can, so just try to talk this out.

incase you havent noticed...our"friendly" clan relations are long gone lol. Bring the heat bud, been waiting for you to put up a good fight.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

incase you havent noticed...our"friendly" clan relations are long gone lol. Bring the heat bud, been waiting for you to put up a good fight.

It's funny how you were acting so nice to me saying that I was the only respectable person left in FI. You demand that we admit defeat during trips etc. But with that kind of attitude, what do you expect? I'm just offering my hand to shake and you're just literally spitting in my face. (Before you say, OFNPGDFNGPIOFDNGPFNGF IT'S GAME D00D, it's a metaphor).

9kqihk.png

we were fighting foe for #1 earlier this year.. we just do it more consistently and work our way up rather than having pulls bounce for 3 weeks then fall

It includes the present. You've never been consistent. We will see though if your finally going to step up.

FI JUST CALLED TLP NOT CONSISTENT L 0 L0fk a0fka0fak a. Didn't dp die into you and you pulled like 80 then next week 60 then next week 40? nice consitency th0

Karma will take its place when you guys smarten up and spam fi channel cc in all 3 soul war worlds until then gf

FI JUST CALLED TLP NOT CONSISTENT L 0 L0fk a0fka0fak a. Didn't dp die into you and you pulled like 80 then next week 60 then next week 40? nice consitency th0

I L0l'ed!

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png