Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan 1v1 Tournament

2chainz

Well, basically, it'd be fun to set up a clan vs clan 1v1 tournament. Something like players just sign up, and go on a 1v1 cw map, or have a fullout 1v1 tournament perhaps matched opts. Would be fun to see like a 40v40 of clans going at it 1v1, haha.

I'd help run it if anyone's interested, I'll edit in more **** later.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

sounds pretty fun* I guess

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

Haha, I have been thinking about setting up something like this lately. Just hadn't put any thoughts to paper just yet. If there's enough interest I can see about getting it done

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Im down, this wont lead to another PN will it LOL.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Would be pretty cool, if you could set up some type of fair PVP 1v1 Tournament, would really restrict kids and make them use gear they would actually use in a real wilderness 1v1 fight. I'd support it for either f2p and p2p.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

MM could be pretty skilled at crashing a clanwars 1v1 war. Other then that, no. ^_^ (not a flamebait guiz)

Scribbbs, I'll help you put it together if you need any motivation. Maybe there could be sectors such as range only/melee only/hybridding as well.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

MM could be pretty skilled at crashing a clanwars 1v1 war. Other then that, no. ^_^ (not a flamebait guiz)

Scribbbs, I'll help you put it together if you need any motivation. Maybe there could be sectors such as range only/melee only/hybridding as well.

2 brackets, Nigerian & Brids. Sub brackets in each, Prays ON:OFF. Anyone could sign up to any or all brackets if they wanted. Would be hella fun. Make it a skill over gear tourney so possibly 1 def cap for everyone so no one bitches "HE WON CUZ HES A MAIN!!!" I think dung should be allowed but corrupt would be **** with kids bringing Zuriels, and before anyone crucifies me I'm only 40 dung lol, but the guys that worked to get it should be able to use it. Summoning should be off because if its a 1v1 fight in the wild you cant use your summons anyways. I dont know I'd love to see this set up, and I'd like to be able to put some help into the making of it if Mark and M4NT need any assistance lol.

AN IDEA: Or to just make it simple as ****, you lose items on death. Would mitigate most of the ********.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg