Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[>Corrupt Pures<] F2P Pk Trip 11/2010

Leech

Can't we all just get along? :}

i can get along with anyone but ir members who have some deep rooted issues with Cp for NO REASON, like a rape victim that can't get over "CP DOES WHATEVER IT WANTS, WHY CAN'T IR" mentality

I remember seeing zo come to all our events and lurk in our irc chat even when they had no business with us, its almost like having a psychotic girlfriend stalker, and it's really gotten old zo

I've been to events with The Hatred when bounty hunter first came out just to see what it was like and decide what was best for IR, and also I believe with Against All Odds maybe once when they were our allies, but hell, I'd rather go on a Chaotic trip than ever go on yours. Dying endlessly would be much more entertaining and worthwhile than hang around with 99 people I've never heard of (even from someone in the clan's perspective) that haul around their addy and rune like it's nothing wrong.

Your too quick to jump the gun and say any clan doesn't have a community like Ir's, i acknowledge your argument but were just ending up arguing about things that we can't put a # on which is subjective and completely about bias and experience

So you really don't think any other clan besides Ir has had a good community, that no leadership besides ir took the time and effort to know everyone? That point of view is ******* immature and terrible, why cant you have both? Why isnt it possible to have 100 people that you personally know?

Your just limiting yourself, just to make excuses on why Ir has been so unsuccessful in nearly every time it's had a chance to be a top clan when you have pulled more than 50 people

Nowhere have I said, or even implied that no other clan has put effort into what they've achieved, lol, not sure where you got that from.

No you im sure you implied in your posts that if Cp hasn't done it in 5 years, im pretty sure u just think that no one else has had an established large community, that's all your members screamed about when they would spam our irc

Im just going from a previous argument where you said cp's never had the community ir has had which is just a lol argument about which clan has the shinier car instead of what the stats say about it

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

grats on pull

just tell your idiot members to wear mith instead of addy, even if they have 30+ def

You have no place to call CP idiots if your in IR.

Idiot.

not IR, never been

I was cp in old wildy and I hate to see my old clan being full of idiots.

nice pull, but seriously, I saw too much addy, like what the fukc?

Your old clan has changed my friend. It was alot better back when SPW and crew were still there.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

i can get along with anyone but ir members who have some deep rooted issues with Cp for NO REASON, like a rape victim that can't get over "CP DOES WHATEVER IT WANTS, WHY CAN'T IR" mentality

I remember seeing zo come to all our events and lurk in our irc chat even when they had no business with us, its almost like having a psychotic girlfriend stalker, and it's really gotten old zo

I've been to events with The Hatred when bounty hunter first came out just to see what it was like and decide what was best for IR, and also I believe with Against All Odds maybe once when they were our allies, but hell, I'd rather go on a Chaotic trip than ever go on yours. Dying endlessly would be much more entertaining and worthwhile than hang around with 99 people I've never heard of (even from someone in the clan's perspective) that haul around their addy and rune like it's nothing wrong.

Your too quick to jump the gun and say any clan doesn't have a community like Ir's, i acknowledge your argument but were just ending up arguing about things that we can't put a # on which is subjective and completely about bias and experience

So you really don't think any other clan besides Ir has had a good community, that no leadership besides ir took the time and effort to know everyone? That point of view is ******* immature and terrible, why cant you have both? Why isnt it possible to have 100 people that you personally know?

Your just limiting yourself, just to make excuses on why Ir has been so unsuccessful in nearly every time it's had a chance to be a top clan when you have pulled more than 50 people

Nowhere have I said, or even implied that no other clan has put effort into what they've achieved, lol, not sure where you got that from.

No you im sure you implied in your posts that if Cp hasn't done it in 5 years, im pretty sure u just think that no one else has had an established large community, that's all your members screamed about when they would spam our irc

Im just going from a previous argument where you said cp's never had the community ir has had which is just lol arguement about which clan has the shinier car

I just said I know IR's community is better than yours, I'm sure you have somewhat of a community. :confused:

kanyecopy.jpg

Would love to see CP keep this numbers, I think they can easily be #2 F2P.

They probably will, because they realize with their merge and such they have the ability to pull 100. So if they're ever short on that number they'll just invite randoms/mains until they have that 100.

kanyecopy.jpg

Im just going from a previous argument where you said cp's never had the community ir has had which is just lol arguement about which clan has the shinier car

I just said I know IR's community is better than yours, I'm sure you have somewhat of a community. :confused:

I find it quite funny that you find it necessary to flame on every single CP topic when you are retired.

A few weeks ago, you told be you could give 2 ***** about the pure world right now, yet you still continue to flame and talk **** as if you do care.

If you don't care, then just get off this topic and stop flame baiting and being stupid. Your only making yourself look dumb.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

That's not true at all. CPs community rapes IRs in every way possible

I find it quite funny that you find it neccesary to flame on every single CP topic when you are retired.

A few weeks ago, you told be you could give 2 ***** about the pure world right now, yet you still continue to flame and talk **** as if you do care.

If you don't care, then just get off this topic and stop flame baiting and being stupid. Your only making yourself look dumb.

First of all, take an English class. *Cringe*

And I don't care, I just find it entertaining to put people in their place and win arguments. :biggrin: Not sure if being a lawyer is in my future though. :confused:

kanyecopy.jpg

I find it quite funny that you find it neccesary to flame on every single CP topic when you are retired.

And I don't care, I just find it entertaining to put people in their place and win arguments. :biggrin: Not sure if being a lawyer is in my future though. :confused:

If you think your winning by arguing on the internet, you are strongly mistaken sir. :whistling:

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

well, that was some good old arguing, i really did enjoy it, no one said "you mad", this reminds me of how we flamed each other back then

will probably get closed soon unfortunately

I only wish you provided a better argument than "IR has never done anything ever lele!@@!@", when that's about as false as saying the Dallas Cowboys are a good football team. :confused:

kanyecopy.jpg

If you think your winning by arguing on the internet, you are strongly mistaken sir. :whistling:

You're*

And, what lol? :huh:

kanyecopy.jpg

You're*

Not sure if you knew this, but saying 'you are' and 'you're' means the same thing.

That's what third grade English teaches you I guess.

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

well, that was some good old arguing, i really did enjoy it, no one said "you mad", this reminds me of how we flamed each other back then

will probably get closed soon unfortunately

I only wish you provided a better argument than "IR has never done anything ever lele!@@!@", when that's about as false as saying the Dallas Cowboys are a good football team. :confused:

it was more like ir doesn't have the credentials to even post in the same thread as cp, which was my focus, i think it worked out pretty decent but i hoped you would have done more than defend the things ir has done, both clans have nothing to defend but only justify our reasoning

You're*

Not sure if you knew this, but saying 'you are' and 'you're' means the same thing.

That's what third grade English teaches you I guess.

*Sigh*

Find the bold/underline. Not sure if you knew this, but you're an idiot and it shows. It would be smart of you to get off your own thread before you look even more stupid.

kanyecopy.jpg