Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[>Corrupt Pures<] F2P Pk Trip 11/2010

Leech

Eric, where exactly did I say you were 45 def??

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

your edge pic made me lols.

was the pre trip hitting guards with def mode on :S?

Seems a bit stupid of you in my honest opinion to seem so cocky after 1 trip that can be noted in a topic in over a year lol, i feel sorry for your arseholes in a few weeks when the bandwaggon breaks down and eop do what they do best and crash the **** out of you lol.

He speaks the truth. Trust me.

`Rage, if you are so confident why won't you accept the fullout? I talked to your leaders and told them I'll accept even with your **** rules, 20 def, corrupt off/dung off w/e u want.

Accept, that I dare you my friend. Don't give me the pvp ******** because you know what Chain does lol.. Adding random kids to your cc and bringing mains as witnessed by the entire pure community. Your entire leadership boards are filled with mass recruiting topics and nothing else.

The faster you rise, the faster you will fall.

gl today.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

CP has a lot of 40, 45, 50, 60, 70, 99 defence kids.

No flame intended.

Next week make a list of all the guys who are 40+ def and I'll make cp stop posting event results

There's already a list of u guys bringing those kids, lol.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

Rather surprised about your pull until I found out another clan basically closed into you. Good job on your pull and your trip. Next week and the following F2P trip's are going to determine how loyal those new members are to your clan.

P.S - Topic seemed abit cocky. =3

Have fun 'Scaping.

~Lileh

CP has a lot of 40, 45, 50, 60, 70, 99 defence kids.

No flame intended.

EOP has alot of 99 defence kids.

Maybe your options would increase if you got your members off their mains.

No flame intended.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Who the fúck is 'Dave' you got no room to talk about Corrupt Pures considering you're in a main clan, idiot. As for 'Zo Is Legend' just keep those respond coming, love the effort you put into it haha.

Last time I checked, Senior Members shouldn't be flaming/baiting. :confused:

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Who the fúck is 'Dave' you got no room to talk about Corrupt Pures considering you're in a main clan, idiot. As for 'Zo Is Legend' just keep those respond coming, love the effort you put into it haha.

I dont see any flame in his content. He just askes someone to leave. and IR to post more so we can get that 20 pages

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

I dont see any flame in his content. He just askes someone to leave. and IR to post more so we can get that 20 pages

Calling someone an idiot isn't a flame? And baiting me isn't a bait? /faceaddy

kanyecopy.jpg

your edge pic made me lols.

was the pre trip hitting guards with def mode on :S?

Seems a bit stupid of you in my honest opinion to seem so cocky after 1 trip that can be noted in a topic in over a year lol, i feel sorry for your arseholes in a few weeks when the bandwaggon breaks down and eop do what they do best and crash the **** out of you lol.

He speaks the truth. Trust me.

`Rage, if you are so confident why won't you accept the fullout? I talked to your leaders and told them I'll accept even with your **** rules, 20 def, corrupt off/dung off w/e u want.

Accept, that I dare you my friend. Don't give me the pvp ******** because you know what Chain does lol.. Adding random kids to your cc and bringing mains as witnessed by the entire pure community. Your entire leadership boards are filled with mass recruiting topics and nothing else.

The faster you rise, the faster you will fall.

gl today.

That's why Cp wont accept wars from clans like Eop in their state, they say the same thing about Cp, "cp's gonna close, cp's not going anywhere" for the same 5 years and of all clans that i really thought Eop would have been the last clan that we would have to deal with, and you know what, we've proved them all wrong thus far and you're just giving us more reason to do the same now

If we war someone, it's going to be good terms because its not going to be a clean war no matter the result, it's just going make both clans seem worse than they are and let's just stick our battles out of the bounds of a thing like clan wars

Don't you feel like this is fun? Let's just enjoy our confrontations here and in-game without rules or emotions, it's been a very long time since Cp had a good rival but you guys can do much better than that stupid banter i've been reading

Say straight out your going to kill us, instead of "see you next week", its not fun when one clan seems to be getting the most of out this

You get offended when I call you an idiot?

Welcome to the real world bro.

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

zo ftw

25ap5xl.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Zo, I just wanted to say, you are a legend. Come back to scape agen pls and i join IR.

:banana:

Nah man, part of the reason I hung up the cleats, was clans like CP breaking all the unanimous, well understood codes of honor just to feel good about getting a win. It's truly sad how things have changed over time, many people here won't understand that because they weren't here. And "oh change is inevitable" is complete ******** in this case because Drunk and Rage could easily forbid addy and rune from their trips, and stop inviting random kids, but they get their daily ego boost from winning Runescape fights, and they'll do whatever it takes to get there.

kanyecopy.jpg