Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[>Corrupt Pures<] F2P Pk Trip 11/2010

Leech

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj today guys we clearly took eop's man hood and its funny how they say why do we wish to fight them if we pulled 30 more than them when they've been pulling more than us and hitting us for months. We made alot of mains lose return snipe sets today and all in all was a sucess Gj.

2rxe6nq.jpg

ITT: one fight in 2 hours with a 110 man pull.

Anyway, i don't know why you were suprised by your pull considering Cx closed into you.

ps; Spot the rank who lost his corrupt

101120180106.png

--->

59990471.png

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

well well well....it seemed like a boring trip... 100+ man pull and all you could get was 1 fight.

on a side note: more than the 50% percent of your topic is about how eop was "hiding" from you but tbh why do you guys wish to fight a clan that pulled 30-40 less than you?

No we wouldn't.

However we wouldn't start crashing every single clan with 30-40 less then us for 3 months and call ourselves pirates for doing so.

Considering EOP did a sign up trip and were saying things like "CP have entered in their final war where they shall be destroyed and closed by us" I was disapointed with your pull.

Now regarding our pull. No one is denying it, Complexity closed and ALOT of their members applied for us.

So we pulled 100/73 memberlist as we had 30ish applications who needed to attend an event before being accepted.

Whether we pull this much next week we'll find out.

Was an enjoyable trip but I much prefer pulling 50-65 and getting alot more action.

Our trip wasn't boring, well not as boring as hiding in single/lobby for 2 hours but i look forward to lower numbers next week.

We didn't had "signups" today and we never had 80, we peaked at 75. How can you be disapointed by our pull? We only have 92 members.

Been talking to some of the new CP members, basically CP leadership is trying to brainwash them that they are always gonna have these pulls and are the #1 pure clan? Bollocks in my opinion.

You guys are on a high because Complexity basically merged with CP, don't flame me on this I know the whole story and it's not an official merge but in my eyes it's a merge.

See you guys in two weeks, we'll see who is pulling 100 then is when we knock you back into #5.

Also, to the guy a few comments who said Epidemic v2? catch a grip of yourself, CP will never come close to Epidemic. Get a reality check.

Been talking to some of the new CP members, basically CP leadership is trying to brainwash them that they are always gonna have these pulls and are the #1 pure clan? Bollocks in my opinion.

You guys are on a high because Complexity basically merged with CP, don't flame me on this I know the whole story and it's not an official merge but in my eyes it's a merge.

See you guys in two weeks, we'll see who is pulling 100 then is when we knock you back into #5.

Also, to the guy a few comments who said Epidemic v2? catch a grip of yourself, CP will never come close to Epidemic. Get a reality check.

Your clearly just saying this for attention how dare you say you know the whole story when you werent even there?

It just makes your post irrelevant.

Anyways we all clearly know CP has never claimed #1 f2p overall we claimed it for the day. But of course you didn't hear that story CP overall f2o is #4 and at best #3.... No one wins forever you have to understand that so there is no reason to get mad over a lost. See you guys next week hopefully we can have some more clean matched fights, after all its a game lets have fun.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"