Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[>Corrupt Pures<] F2P Pk Trip 11/2010

Leech

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

epidemic v2

Won't come close, Epidemic was a GOOD clan.

Once again I don't know why your flaming us. I'm the CP Official and I'm not brainwashing my members into thinking anything. They think for themselves. Telling my members that we will always be number one is absolutely asinine. Why Would I do that so when we aren't it will seem like such a larger blow? Are you mental or something?

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

CP pulled 150% of their ml including some mains (like bridski which can be seen in their cc pic), and still only had 1 fight :sorcerer:

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

CP pulled 150% of their ml including some mains (like bridski which can be seen in their cc pic), and still only had 1 fight :ghost:

If you read the topic you would see there was more than 1 ^.^

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png

~Opened May 8th 2005~

CP pulled 150% of their ml including some mains (like bridski which can be seen in their cc pic), and still only had 1 fight :ghost:

Atleast we actually had a fight :D

Next week don't run from us okay? maybe you guys will actually get action :laugh:

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Been talking to some of the new CP members, basically CP leadership is trying to brainwash them that they are always gonna have these pulls and are the #1 pure clan? Bollocks in my opinion.

You guys are on a high because Complexity basically merged with CP, don't flame me on this I know the whole story and it's not an official merge but in my eyes it's a merge.

See you guys in two weeks, we'll see who is pulling 100 then is when we knock you back into #5.

Also, to the guy a few comments who said Epidemic v2? catch a grip of yourself, CP will never come close to Epidemic. Get a reality check.

Your clearly just saying this for attention how dare you say you know the whole story when you werent even there?

It just makes your post irrelevant.

Anyways we all clearly know CP has never claimed #1 f2p overall we claimed it for the day. But of course you didn't hear that story CP overall f2o is #4 and at best #3.... No one wins forever you have to understand that so there is no reason to get mad over a lost. See you guys next week hopefully we can have some more clean matched fights, after all its a game lets have fun.

Believe it or not, I was there. I was in Cx for about 4 months when they opened I know alot of people in there and i'm still quite close to the community.

I'll give you and congratulate you on #1 on the day, I don't dispute that in the slightest.

I'm not getting mad over a loss, i'm getting mad at your clan claiming #1. I'm not saying it's the utter truth but that's what i've been told by members of CP.

well well well....it seemed like a boring trip... 100+ man pull and all you could get was 1 fight.

on a side note: more than the 50% percent of your topic is about how eop was "hiding" from you but tbh why do you guys wish to fight a clan that pulled 30-40 less than you?

No we wouldn't.

However we wouldn't start crashing every single clan with 30-40 less then us for 3 months and call ourselves pirates for doing so.

Considering EOP did a sign up trip and were saying things like "CP have entered in their final war where they shall be destroyed and closed by us" I was disapointed with your pull.

Now regarding our pull. No one is denying it, Complexity closed and ALOT of their members applied for us.

So we pulled 100/73 memberlist as we had 30ish applications who needed to attend an event before being accepted.

Whether we pull this much next week we'll find out.

Was an enjoyable trip but I much prefer pulling 50-65 and getting alot more action.

Our trip wasn't boring, well not as boring as hiding in single/lobby for 2 hours but i look forward to lower numbers next week.

We didn't had "signups" today and we never had 80, we peaked at 75. How can you be disapointed by our pull? We only have 92 members.

yeah 75 from 92 is good unless your cp who pulled like 70 last week with a 73 ml and not really any apps ? active clan is active

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org

Been talking to some of the new CP members, basically CP leadership is trying to brainwash them that they are always gonna have these pulls and are the #1 pure clan? Bollocks in my opinion.

You guys are on a high because Complexity basically merged with CP, don't flame me on this I know the whole story and it's not an official merge but in my eyes it's a merge.

See you guys in two weeks, we'll see who is pulling 100 then is when we knock you back into #5.

Also, to the guy a few comments who said Epidemic v2? catch a grip of yourself, CP will never come close to Epidemic. Get a reality check.

Your clearly just saying this for attention how dare you say you know the whole story when you werent even there?

Anyways we all clearly know CP has never claimed #1 f2p overall we claimed it for the day. But of course you didn't hear that story CP overall f2o is #4 and at best #3.... No one wins forever you have to understand that so there is no reason to get mad over a lost. See you guys next week hopefully we can have some more clean matched fights, after all its a game lets have fun.

Believe it or not, I was there. I was in Cx for about 4 months when they opened I know alot of people in there and i'm still quite close to the community.

I'll give you and congratulate you on #1 on the day, I don't dispute that in the slightest.

I'm not getting mad over a loss, i'm getting mad at your clan claiming #1. I'm not saying it's the utter truth but that's what i've been told by members of CP.

Well Obviously if you can read we aren't claiming number 1 at all. Maybe for today yes, we had the most and would have probably beaten anyone else who fought us. I think your just taking it in the wrong way and you really need to just sit back and calm down. Your getting angry over nothing.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png

~Opened May 8th 2005~

Eop and some other ppl obv butthurt and they think CP mems are undedicated that our pulls will drop to 40 in a couple of weeks. Hit yourself in the head will you please.

Respect the hell out of FOE for giving us a fight.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

If you read the topic you would see there was more than 1 ^.^

You fought foe.. then theres a load of rubbish about rushing us in homeworld, and then like 3 pics of u killing random mains at piper :laugh:

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

@Liggy - Once again, who are you lol I've never even heard of you. And why? Because you lost :s? It happens :S You probably experience it in the real world :\

@Rhys - Clearly you have no idea what your talking about, a bit of Complexity members joined CP to give us a boost from last weeks trip :D

@Vanish - And quite a few other fights. If i can recall you didn't get any ;s? Im sorry lad :(

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png

~Opened May 8th 2005~

Well Obviously if you can read we aren't claiming number 1 at all. Maybe for today yes, we had the most and would have probably beaten anyone else who fought us. I think your just taking it in the wrong way and you really need to just sit back and calm down. Your getting angry over nothing.

Wouldn't you be angry if your pm ingame was spammed with Cp #1! Apps open! Join us, Foe is ****! we owned you!!!

I respect CP as a clan I really do but if you guys are honestly claiming number 1 and expecting these pulls to last then I don't know what the pure community is coming to.

@Liggy - Once again, who are you lol I've never even heard of you. And why? Because you lost :s? It happens :S You probably experience it in the real world :\

@Rhys - Clearly you have no idea what your talking about, a bit of Complexity members joined CP to give us a boost from last weeks trip :D

@Vanish - And quite a few other fights. If i can recall you didn't get any ;s? Im sorry lad :(

Quite a few other fights, yet you're reduced to ambiguous responses :laugh:

>pure world

Look around pw no have has claimed #1 f2p now you can take your information from app or a full member make your choice

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

So now I have to be heard of by kid in CP to be apart of this site? Ok...

Might know my old rsn as Peee Vee Pee if you were around back then, Divinity and Epidemic.