Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

RuneScape Forums

2chainz

Why do people look down on it as an ineffective way of recruiting?

I'm just wondering, been speculating it for a while now and wondering if it's worth it. I know CP has one and they get a lot of **** on their recruitment topic about it. Why is it unacceptable? Because of the inexperienced people?

Just need some answers. I think it'd be a good way of getting us bigger pure clans out there. Only ones that people know of is FOE and MM. (in general)

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

People look down on it because the majority of RSOF users are incompetent fools who can't war, listen to simple commands, use clan forums or stay active and recruiting those types of people makes your clan look so much worse. Your clan is what your members make of it :)

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

Who cares what a clan does. It's there clan, whenever I'm in go-go mode I think i's fun bringing kids that haven't clanned before into the community and teaching them, its rewarding to watch them grow.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

People look down on it because the majority of RSOF users are incompetent fools who can't war, listen to simple commands, use clan forums or stay active and recruiting those types of people makes your clan look so much worse. Your clan is what your members make of it :)

We all start somewhere, don't we?

hilightsig.png

Yes, but RSOF users seem to be, how should I say it, "less capable".

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

RSOF are full of idiots, 95% don't know what PureWarfare, Runehead, Swiftkit, Ventrillo & Teamspeak are - which are basically the necessity's of clan member. Most clans on RSOF are masser clans that communicate 100% through Clan Chat, and too lower yourself to masser level, creates you - yourself, a masser clan.

Retired March 2012

RSOF are full of idiots, 95% don't know what PureWarfare, Runehead, Swiftkit, Ventrillo & Teamspeak are - which are basically the necessity's of clan member. Most clans on RSOF are masser clans that communicate 100% through Clan Chat, and too lower yourself to masser level, creates you - yourself, a masser clan.

But how did you learn about it? Someone had to bring you into the community and show you what all of this was. I didn't even know how to use the IRC when I first downloaded SwiftSwitch and stuff. You have to teach people these things. I honestly see nothing wrong with a clan advertising on RS forums. Hey, if you think it's going to better your clan, why not go for it? I see nothing against it.

Its you job to recruit off it and train people to be good at clanning, not expecting every kid that joins your clan to be some some sort of clanning prod. I can't tell you how many CP now didn't know anything about clanning including me over a year ago.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Its you job to recruit off it and train people to be good at clanning, not expecting every kid that joins your clan to be some some sort of clanning prod. I can't tell you how many CP now didn't know anything about clanning including me over a year ago.
you will never know my true identity

i never understood either. Whats the difference between recruiting someone that you meet in game that doesn't know anything about clanning or someone on the forums? None.

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

Because the rest of us prefer 70 experienced intelligent pures over 110 disorganized idiots.

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

Because the rest of us prefer 70 experienced intelligent pures over 110 disorganized idiots.

70 intelligent pures who didn't get a single fight :cool: :blush: :laugh:

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

110 disorganized idiots that got 1 fight in the biggest trip in their clans history.

Who now only have 64 signed up for this weekends trip :laugh:

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

110 disorganized idiots that got 1 fight in the biggest trip in their clans history.

you clearly have autism, but ok cya saturday eop!

2lchhx.png

honestly it's a stereotype thing, part of the problem in todays pure world is that most clans aren't willing to teach new members what the **** is going on. Think back, i know plenty of LEADERS today who were the same as the idiots on RSOF a couple years ago.

it's not that your massing, it's that you're willing to find other mediums for members besides recycling the ones that have whored the pure world like a cheap prostitute and teaching these members how the pure world works.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

who had 38 people signed up when they pulled 65 and raped your ass 2 weeks ago :laugh:

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

honestly it's a stereotype thing, part of the problem in todays pure world is that most clans aren't willing to teach new members what the **** is going on. Think back, i know plenty of LEADERS today who were the same as the idiots on RSOF a couple years ago.

it's not that your massing, it's that you're willing to find other mediums for members besides recycling the ones that have whored the pure world like a cheap prostitute and teaching these members how the pure world works.

This

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Dont worry CP, today ill go make an RS forums topic, take some of the heat off your back, IDGAF lol

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

I learned about the pure community off a friend, if I hadn't been told I probably wouldn't of known anything about this, I think there should be more recruitment topics on rs forums, yes a lot of people coming in would be idiots but we all start somewhere.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

I see. It seems like people feel that it's a waste of time to teach people about the REAL pure clanning world. I'm sure if we all used these topics, the pure community would probably be so much bigger.

I just wanted to see some of the opinions on people. I'm willing to help people and teach them. Some of the best people come from the ignorance of clans to their first clan becoming leader, etc.

hilightsig.png