Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]enith's F2P Saturday - [11/27/10]

Lawson

It's a pic where people having fun. You're answer is invalid.

Sorry, but it's a picture of all of Zenith wanting to globally mute Josh because he doesn't know how to close his mouth on Ventrillo. All he does is Zo-Rage when sht doesn't go his way. He even says alot of trip info in the vent if anybody wants to go listen lol.

hey man did you guys pull over 14?

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this 2nd or 3rd week you have been pulling this high? Or you just haven't used full potential of it before now?

Your trip seemed enjoyable, don't slow down boys. Keep going hard as couple of clans seem a bit mad and want revenge :D

Uhh, 3-4 weeks we've been pulling 40+ in f2p :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Our topic has more views/replies than CH's = Our side of the story is true = CH can take their false claims and gtfo.

Edit:

@ Codie - Honestly, if you're looking for attention, go to your parents or pay someone to hang out with you >.>

Sorry, but it's a picture of all of Zenith wanting to globally mute Josh because he doesn't know how to close his mouth on Ventrillo. All he does is Zo-Rage when sht doesn't go his way. He even says alot of trip info in the vent if anybody wants to go listen lol.

Again, who are you? Your comment made me run out of breath from laughing so hard. I'm not a mamma's boy, I live on my own.

Yes, Tommy. We pulled over 14.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

codie re app for zenith

www.zenith-rs.com

and no offence codie, when u was in zenith, u was talking so much sh*t about chaotic and stuff and now, your in chaotic not evan a month now u comming back at us flamming us and stuff.

i wont be surprisded if i see your re app.

Herpi Derpie

good trip sorry i couldent make it zenith, look like a hell of a trip

Proud To Have Been Zenith.

2010-2012

RETIRED OF RUNESCAPE.

Semptember 18th 2012

EQUSi.png

Our topic has more views/replies than CH's = Our side of the story is true = CH can take their false claims and gtfo.

Edit:

@ Codie - Honestly, if you're looking for attention, go to your parents or pay someone to hang out with you >.>

Again, who are you? Your comment made me run out of breath from laughing so hard. I'm not a mamma's boy, I live on my own.

Yes, Tommy. We pulled over 14.

Real talk. An Adult Texan who spends his life on online games and sacrifices his social life for the good of his Runescape clan. Go and make some friends, cool guy.

ody.png

Interests: Computer Games.

Epic.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png