Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Where did your journey begin?

P0ke N Die

I started playing in 04/05 made a range pure shortly after. Didn't join any clans on that, just spent a whole summer pking in f2p with friends/masser clans/teams.

After that I got bored of him and made twins with my friend, were pretty beastly twins lol. One day when we were pking we saw z to x ic z and his UD friends pking so my twin joined but I wasn't into clanning then so I'd just pk with them if my twin did. After a bit my twin got hacked for 20 def so I quit rs for a bit.

When I came back the wild had been taken away. Rejoined UD, then shortly after UD and FF merged into Carnage. And I've been Carnage ever since.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first pure in 02 first clan was lost pures in like 05?

WTF wasnt that led by er, 3 hit you or something like that. If its who I think he was an ******* from IL that got booted and made his own clan lol.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Been scapin' since 98. First pure was made in 98 and my first clan was RSD back when it was a pure clan in 1999. Lawl jk made my first pure in 06 and got into pking with a masser clan called pures in control in 07 when a guy by the name of 0n3 bl00d or something like that brought me to one of their pk trips which was always in W50.

Late 2007- Early 2008 (BH Era) - Pked with MG and PIC which was led by s h 0 tz . First clan was Fatal Purez (FP) led by f r 0 s ts

got 40 def on that account, made new one for TP

Mid 2008-Late 2008- Tyrant Pures (TP), Abolition (Ao) led by Harbor Kid X

Ao closed, Harbor quit, joined CP in early 2009 =)

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Late 2007- Early 2008 (BH Era) - Pked with MG and PIC which was led by s h 0 tz . First clan was Fatal Purez (FP) led by f r 0 s ts

got 40 def on that account, made new one for TP

Mid 2008-Late 2008- Tyrant Pures (TP), Abolition (Ao) led by Harbor Kid X

Ao closed, Harbor quit, joined CP in early 2009 =)

Pic as in pures in control? :o

06. Ok I win3 mauler l000000l good good times(:

then some rs forum clan in like 07 l0l

TH IS MY ONE

I dont even remember I started playing in RSC had a black pure, then I made a new pure when RS2 came out and quit because my beta stats reset. Then I got back into scape and joined Acid Project in either 03 or 04. quit in 06. Graduated Highschool and Iron Legends closed (New name for Acid Project after Bonesaw left.) Started playing again in 09 while I was in Iraq, went to a PvP world because I had no idea what they were, Ayo Loki started laughing at me because I thought my msb was glitched when it didnt give me 2 specs.

was laughing with you not at you ;P some called us the farming patch kids

?

We should start bridding there again, good memories lol. No msb this time they no gud now!

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

In 2003 I created my first pure. I remember walking into the wildy, sweaty as ****, I had ballsweat running down my leg, my palms were so sweaty my mouse was slipping from underneath me, I was in a adrenaline rush!

omfg panic irl my name was hell you8, I went hard as hell all day :3

I never really joined a clan tbh, I remember pking with Ace from foe before though. Close as I got wit clanning. I quit rs like 6 times during this L. I remember coming back and creating my other pure u g0t pk3d4, most original name now there's like 15 kids with it. It was ownage times.

First clan - Defiance a year and a half ago, was a massers clan back then but it was so fun <3

awx6vc.gif

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

"Sc1mz N D4gz" first official pure clan account i was in. Heard about Future Ownage from my dear friend "Bebe Ownage" that is now a Zerk in HF.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

The first pure I created was in 04, but was f2p until 05, used to pk at world 50 or 51, had fun times there, Remember some people from these old days like: nippon mage, iraqi 0wnage, b e a r pure, x b4db0yz x, drimma killa, w4tch my hit, zaktox.

Clan history:

Supreme ownage

Intense Redemption since 2007 but rejoined many times.