Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]eniths P2p Sunday - 28/11/10

Lawson

around north bh cp regrouped and cleared Zenith with 0 zenith left in that area.

101128165023.png

???

Duval is mad because he is bad ?

Do enlighten us upon the subject.

U make up **** on every topic and you cody are a try hard ch fan boy who does nothing but bump topics with ur failed facts and flame i want to tell you something.

your 10 invites today wont last forever and you have no clue who you are dealing with you think you know zenith inside and out but i think you should start looking at the chaotic ml and relize that theres about 5 people that are spy's and you wonder how we get ur loc at the start of our trips.

just start hitting Ir/War/Tp to help you get out of your little slump

Good fight.

mitchi.png
2L3LO.png
Proud Ex-Zenith Event's Team
Proud Ex-Havoc Member

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch.

Good Fight and thanks for the fights everyone.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

U make up **** on every topic and you cody are a try hard ch fan boy who does nothing but bump topics with ur failed facts and flame i want to tell you something.

your 10 invites today wont last forever and you have no clue who you are dealing with you think you know zenith inside and out but i think you should start looking at the chaotic ml and relize that theres about 5 people that are spy's and you wonder how we get ur loc at the start of our trips.

How do we make sht up on every topic? Not my fault that I know for a fact Zenith DO lie about opts, because I was in Zenith twice. Nice 8 post count, who are you btw? Never seen you around Zenith community. Don't come in here tryin to troll and sht talk me when you have absolutely no idea who I am. Show me 10 invites please. These are clanless people that Camel brought into Ch community so that they can eventually app in the next few days. Ohmygosh, 5 spies. Half of Zenith ML are most likely spies rofl. I don't know how that you cannot easily decypher from a spy or not, it's so simple. Looked like a pretty fun trip for us, I guess. Zenith cleared, 10 standing in clw, over 20 with us. Zenith cannot handle defeat, it's just a simple fact. Josh just was never able to handle it. I remember when Zenith got smashed by dF in a prep or mini or w/e and Josh ragequit, and Ryan damn near made a leaving topic. (Lol) And KJ, look how stupid you look right now lmao. Seth, Seth, Seth, nothing to say to you. Regardless what you say you're still my m8. :D God I love trolling these imbeciles on PW.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

How do we make sht up on every topic? Not my fault that I know for a fact Zenith DO lie about opts, because I was in Zenith twice. Nice 8 post count, who are you btw? Never seen you around Zenith community. Don't come in here tryin to troll and sht talk me when you have absolutely no idea who I am. Show me 10 invites please. These are clanless people that Camel brought into Ch community so that they can eventually app in the next few days. Ohmygosh, 5 spies. Half of Zenith ML are most likely spies rofl. I don't know how that you cannot easily decypher from a spy or not, it's so simple. Looked like a pretty fun trip for us, I guess. Zenith cleared, 10 standing in clw, over 20 with us. Zenith cannot handle defeat, it's just a simple fact. Josh just was never able to handle it. I remember when Zenith got smashed by dF in a prep or mini or w/e and Josh ragequit, and Ryan damn near made a leaving topic. (Lol) And KJ, look how stupid you look right now lmao. Seth, Seth, Seth, nothing to say to you. Regardless what you say you're still my m8. :D God I love trolling these imbeciles on PW.

<3

mitchi.png
2L3LO.png
Proud Ex-Zenith Event's Team
Proud Ex-Havoc Member

It was a great trip. Much freeloot. We cleared CP easily and went back to Clanwars and all of a sudden 20-30 CP teleported into clanwars and claimed that they won luls.

yea cause we can. luls.

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

lol

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

You know no idea how funny what you just said is for me

ZeYnf.png

101128160756.png

thats funny how we had 10left. rofl i think zenith is lieing again to get wins ! you had 10 left buddy ;[

just laughed at the 10 brews he brought

Gj Zenith on beating cp, looked fun

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp