Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]eniths P2p Sunday - 28/11/10

Lawson

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job on pull/win (if any of them actually count as win)

"you need a new hobby"

Why do you try so hard...?

Zenith is improving a lot fúcking loving it! Keep it up! Fúck the haters :cool:

Thanks for the fights boys and well done on your wins

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Good job on pull/win (if any of them actually count as win)

"you need a new hobby"

Why do you try so hard...?

Zenith is improving a lot fúcking loving it! Keep it up! Fúck the haters :cool:

Thanks for the fights boys and well done on your wins

Thanks alot :) same too you, i like seeing CP up there :P

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

101128160756.png

thats funny how we had 10left. rofl i think zenith is lieing again to get wins ! you had 10 left buddy ;[

just laughed at the 10 brews he brought

Gj Zenith on beating cp, looked fun

I would like to keep my adamant (g).

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Z = Raping Med level with lower levels than all clans

CP = Pronesz in High level with lower levels than all clans

Must be fate or something!?

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Duval is mad because he is bad ?

Do enlighten us upon the subject.

U make up **** on every topic and you cody are a try hard ch fan boy who does nothing but bump topics with ur failed facts and flame i want to tell you something.

your 10 invites today wont last forever and you have no clue who you are dealing with you think you know zenith inside and out but i think you should start looking at the chaotic ml and relize that theres about 5 people that are spy's and you wonder how we get ur loc at the start of our trips.

just start hitting Ir/War/Tp to help you get out of your little slump

How do we make sht up on every topic? Not my fault that I know for a fact Zenith DO lie about opts, because I was in Zenith twice. Nice 8 post count, who are you btw? Never seen you around Zenith community. Don't come in here tryin to troll and sht talk me when you have absolutely no idea who I am. Show me 10 invites please. These are clanless people that Camel brought into Ch community so that they can eventually app in the next few days. Ohmygosh, 5 spies. Half of Zenith ML are most likely spies rofl. I don't know how that you cannot easily decypher from a spy or not, it's so simple. Looked like a pretty fun trip for us, I guess. Zenith cleared, 10 standing in clw, over 20 with us. Zenith cannot handle defeat, it's just a simple fact. Josh just was never able to handle it. I remember when Zenith got smashed by dF in a prep or mini or w/e and Josh ragequit, and Ryan damn near made a leaving topic. (Lol) And KJ, look how stupid you look right now lmao. Seth, Seth, Seth, nothing to say to you. Regardless what you say you're still my m8. :D God I love trolling these imbeciles on PW.

You know no idea how funny what you just said is for me

Dear Codie,

One of two reasons you left Zenith is no one liked you from the start. You came in acting like hard ****, and no one likes cocky children - and than you continued to stir up conflicts with me, flaming all over my graphics, saying you are better & when I ask you for a sig battle? You just deflect by saying DDoS battle? Because you can't handle the heat, you just hate zenith because we hated you first. Now get off our threads. Worry about Chaotic's state, cause lets face it CHAOTIC IS IN A SLUMP.So instead of coming on our threads thinking ur a tuff e-thug, worry about Chaotic and than worry about Zenith you ******.

Retired March 2012

Not sure how CP cleared us ;/

+ 0:27 Nice ring of lifes Chaotic!

You kids are still sitting on a week old topic posting flames and trolls, it's cute.

1. Please stop telling us to stop teleing when we cleared you guys at Clanwars half your pull teled. Even Liam glory'd his ass out.

2. Ir Stoned is not in Chaotic, nor was he with Chaotic at the p2p trip. He has no affiliation whatsoever to do with our clan.

3. I'm glad I got booted from Zenith.

4. Good Job Zenith Bro.

zenithbro3.jpg

5. Duval isn't the only one to get bricked IRL. N1 Lawson

lawsonbeatup.png

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

Duval is mad because he is bad ?

Do enlighten us upon the subject.

U make up **** on every topic and you cody are a try hard ch fan boy who does nothing but bump topics with ur failed facts and flame i want to tell you something.

your 10 invites today wont last forever and you have no clue who you are dealing with you think you know zenith inside and out but i think you should start looking at the chaotic ml and relize that theres about 5 people that are spy's and you wonder how we get ur loc at the start of our trips.

just start hitting Ir/War/Tp to help you get out of your little slump

How do we make sht up on every topic? Not my fault that I know for a fact Zenith DO lie about opts, because I was in Zenith twice. Nice 8 post count, who are you btw? Never seen you around Zenith community. Don't come in here tryin to troll and sht talk me when you have absolutely no idea who I am. Show me 10 invites please. These are clanless people that Camel brought into Ch community so that they can eventually app in the next few days. Ohmygosh, 5 spies. Half of Zenith ML are most likely spies rofl. I don't know how that you cannot easily decypher from a spy or not, it's so simple. Looked like a pretty fun trip for us, I guess. Zenith cleared, 10 standing in clw, over 20 with us. Zenith cannot handle defeat, it's just a simple fact. Josh just was never able to handle it. I remember when Zenith got smashed by dF in a prep or mini or w/e and Josh ragequit, and Ryan damn near made a leaving topic. (Lol) And KJ, look how stupid you look right now lmao. Seth, Seth, Seth, nothing to say to you. Regardless what you say you're still my m8. :D God I love trolling these imbeciles on PW.

You know no idea how funny what you just said is for me

Dear Codie,

One of two reasons you left Zenith is no one liked you from the start. You came in acting like hard ****, and no one likes cocky children - and than you continued to stir up conflicts with me, flaming all over my graphics, saying you are better & when I ask you for a sig battle? You just deflect by saying DDoS battle? Because you can't handle the heat, you just hate zenith because we hated you first. Now get off our threads. Worry about Chaotic's state, cause lets face it CHAOTIC IS IN A SLUMP.So instead of coming on our threads thinking ur a tuff e-thug, worry about Chaotic and than worry about Zenith you ******.

Yay, another one! Ok ok ok.

Dear Aidenz0r,

I never came into Zenith acting like hard sht, I came in helping applicants, spamming ingame, and keeping a fall in, when nobody else would, and I hear that you still can't. And then you challenged me to a "gfx off" (whatever that is) when I had a little fun trolling you, which you seem to rage pretty hard at. There was no heat because all my gfx are just quick 30 second little bs's. My life does not revolve around photoshop and making pictures on a computer. Why talk about Chaotic being in a slump when you pull -2 less than us to a Mandatory event? I come on your threads to laugh at little kids like you that get angry over text and take 10 minutes out of their lives to type up a paragrah like this. I'm just quite bored, and a little bit amused right now. It's really no big deal for me to type up a paragraph of trolls. And it's kind of being hypocritical when you tell me to worry about Chaotic, when all of Zenith are posting trolls and worrying about Chaotic. Lelele Troll0l0l. What fun it is to troll on PureWarfare. You should join in Torag, if you want to out-troll me. <3Torag

Sincerely yours,

Codie.

Edit: If you'll excuse me. I have to go by the store real quick and pick up some things for dinner tommorow. Bye<3

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg