Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Drug Dealers

2chainz

Chaotic vs Zenith P2P Run-In

Videos:

(18:25:03) <%Dutch_Joeyy> (00:24:44) <[Z]Josh> or be in a clan full of drug deals and e-thugs

(18:25:03) <%Dutch_Joeyy> (00:25:08) <Dutch_Joeyy> i choose for the drugs

Many of us decided to risk ****, such as me, Andre, Digsy, Foe Gravity, and a few others. I risked addy (g), Andre a green dragon mask, Digsy a blue dragon mask, and Foe a saradomin sword. Only Andre had died. Anyway, let's get to the fight.

Starting:

Chaotic: 35

Zenith: 40-45

Ending:

Chaotic: 25

Zenith: 10-20

101128160756.png

^ Zenith spamming - CP south

Alright alright, let me explain this ****. Zenith rushed us north of clanwars as we were fighting mains, we got in quickly before they hit any of us, spread south around grave yard, and they rushed from the north. There was TONS of ******* mains as you can see in the video. It looks like we're HEAVILY outopted on the minimap because of all the mains. We were outopted, but we came through. CP decided to try and crash and Zenith had some weak spams going on for 2-3 minutes in clanwars. I'm not claiming any wins because CP came along. Sorry for the short topic, but I just wanted to let ya'll know how we're doing :) It seems Zenith has no pictures of our fight or opts at all again.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ch on the rise sorry for crashing <3

Yeah, I don't even know if you were trying to crash. You guys rushed falled in like you were headed to clanwars. I thought it was safer to just call it to clanwars and keep our pixels haha (aka paniced) ^_^. Too bad we didn't fight.

hilightsig.png

we didnt know Cp was lurking but they wanted Zenith as much as we did. the sad part is zenith made a topic and claimed a win and said we had 10. we had 25 left while zenith had 10. Watch the video clearly zenith is cleared. and yes one fight? the whole trip was about owning zenith they then ran from us the rest of the day till our ops dropped to 30 after a hour or so. upsetting zenith lie to ur clan more please.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

we didnt know Cp was lurking but they wanted Zenith as much as we did. the sad part is zenith made a topic and claimed a win and said we had 10. we had 25 left while zenith had 10. Watch the video clearly zenith is cleared. and yes one fight? the whole trip was about owning zenith they then ran from us the rest of the day till our ops dropped to 30 after a hour or so. upsetting zenith lie to ur clan more please.

I wouldn't really say they had 10, they had maybe 15-20 outside (maybe). Not really clear at all. Was fun though Zenith, thanks. We also couldn't find IR or WAR or anything.

Trip was dedicated to justice <3

hilightsig.png

Eh i guess kyle. Lol i just laugh at the attempt of zenith bro. it makes me chuckle irl.

anyone want some weed. i pro drug dealer and Ethug yoooooooo SUWOOP

14wc5fo.jpg

Eh i guess kyle. Lol i just laugh at the attempt of zenith bro. it makes me chuckle irl.

anyone want some weed. i pro drug dealer and Ethug yoooooooo SUWOOP

goon squad

hilightsig.png

We would have been happy to ac CP if you'd let us know they were out.

I thought they were at f2p pcl or whatever it is the lil clans do sunday's :laugh:

Nice 40 man pull EoP!

OT: Good job Ch ;)

You apparantley pulled 45, yet we didn't see you in w124 or w136 our whole trip.

Either you guys pking in pvp fally, went out 2 hours early, or all got on your mains :laugh:

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

Your vid shows more white dots than you before CP rushed are you retarded?

Biggest E-thug of 2010 summer awards goes to... DUVAL!

As I said, mains? Can you see? Don't get all mad.

hilightsig.png

there is more mains then zenith are u blind? you guys got cleared please please dont start this nonsense you got wrecked mate.

14wc5fo.jpg

We would have been happy to ac CP if you'd let us know they were out.

I thought they were at f2p pcl or whatever it is the lil clans do sunday's :laugh:

Nice 40 man pull EoP!

OT: Good job Ch ;)

You apparantley pulled 45, yet we didn't see you in w124 or w136 our whole trip.

Either you guys pking in pvp fally, went out 2 hours early, or all got on your mains :laugh:

W136 lmao this kids a retard.