Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Sunday

I Pk With OJ

fatalitybanner.png

a7e6ba77852d18f19feda4f2840f953c921.gif

a7e6ba77852d43b8dab6fea59d0b9775940.gif

4191fb9107559e10d3ac4ba9cba1664261a.png

Coming Soon!

a7e6ba77852d18f19feda4f2840f953c921.gif

splatterpngna0.png

Today Fatality headed out with a pull of 45 peaking at 50, and had a very entertaining Sunday. Respect to each clan whom fought us, and we look forward to more fights next week.

newfatalitybar.png

We set up a run in with Zenith whom had a strong pull for the day. They then defended at GDZ, and awaited our rush. Upon rushing we quickly spread around them, and began picking them off. The fight was rather long for the area it was in, but nonetheless we were able to take the win. Thanks for the fight Zenith.

Fatality Starting: 40

Zenith Starting: ~45

Fatality Ending: 30+

Zenith Ending: 0

newfatalitybar.png

03.png

We found EoP sitting south of BH, and quickly rushed in from the north. The fight only lasted for a short time before MM decided to crash us both, but we had the start advantage as was clear by the look of the battlefield. Maybe our pulls be once again be close so we can have a rematch without the crash next week, EoP.

Fatality Starting: 45

Eruption of Pures Starting: 45

Fatality Ending: 35

Eruption of Pures Ending: ??

newfatalitybar.png

bgojs3.png

linesgreen.gif

eop.png

101128164443i.png

101128162147.png

101128162234.png

101128162355.png

lolzp.png

101128162329.png

224124.png

101128182217.png

101128182937.png

15zs5ro.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job fatality

Lying about your OPTs is sad though.

And in what way did we do that?

When we fought you, you're saying we had more than you, but in the fight you can clearly see you had us WAY out-opted, we also had ~36 in that fight, not 45.

mitchi.png
2L3LO.png
Proud Ex-Zenith Event's Team
Proud Ex-Havoc Member

Good job fatality

When we fought you, you're saying we had more than you, but in the fight you can clearly see you had us WAY out-opted, we also had ~36 in that fight, not 45.

Wasn't very difficult to just say that? I have no problem editing a topic, but I was informed that you had 45.

15zs5ro.jpg

Good job fatality

Your members did not return fast enough did not lie about our ops would have no need to. Nice fight though (Do not quote this again just say nice fights)

LOL! Who still plays this game

Gj Fatality

Thanks for the fight :)

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Good job fatality

Your very own topic says you had 45 in all of your fights. Also, We had 40 before rushing you. We had a local count done at dwarves.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

I'm not sure what our ending opts were during that fight as I wasn't there, so you will have to wait until another rank replies on this topic.

Great job today Fi, keep it up and I'm looking forward to next week's P2P trip already :D

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

You only provided one picture of our fight and there were more white dots than purple on the minimap, lol. I wouldn't say you were dominating, especially considering MM crashed less than a minute into the fight, and you guys ran straight into sc when they did.

Gj on the trip though, hopefully next week we can fight in a pvp world instead of ssj4 insisting a bh world (i dunno why he wanted our fights to get crashed.)

ps;forgot to mention you teamed with cpr.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

You only provided one picture of our fight and there were more white dots than purple on the minimap, lol. I wouldn't say you were dominating, especially considering MM crashed less than a minute into the fight, and you guys ran straight into sc when they did.

Gj on the trip though, hopefully next week we can fight in a pvp world instead of ssj4 insisting a bh world (i dunno why he wanted our fights to get crashed.)

so he can wait till its all over and run back out and spam gf

CPR didn't have a scheduled trip, and like 4 decided to tag along. Big deal there? Also I was there and saw way less white dots than purple on the mini map before MM crashed, we just lack pictures. I wouldn't take offense because I obviously didn't claim a win, fights by BH always turn into returning battles.

Hope we have close pulls again so we can actually finish a fair fight :(.

15zs5ro.jpg

CPR didn't have a scheduled trip, and like 4 decided to tag along. Big deal there? Also I was there and saw way less white dots than purple on the mini map before MM crashed, we just lack pictures. I wouldn't take offense because I obviously didn't claim a win, fights by BH always turn into returning battles.

Hope we have close pulls again so we can actually finish a fair fight :(.

Yeh just a frustrating day when it was hard to get clean fights. :dry:

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures