Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Requesting Sig :o

Ryan

* Text on image: Ryan (and the creator's name where ever, someplace small, but noticable,)

* Specific Images (links must be supplied !): Abstract peice Just take a small portion from there, not the whole thing but liek a small peice, for the background or summin :P

* Colour Scheme: anything with a dark shade of purple / darkish blue or some dark colors, no black :x

* Size (in pixels): 450 by 150

* Animations: Random fade in/out of Ryan, or just fade in/out same place, dosent matter, surprise me

* Things to avoid (what you don't want in your image): Nothing really like SEZUIRE flash's, or bright

Thanks to whoever makes it ^^

10447.png

2ppd46g.png

favsm.png

It didn't really look good purple. I hope you don't mind a pre-made. It is abstract, but I couldn't get the scheme you wanted. Tell me if this is good.

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r68/cha...weetsig-1-1.jpg

EDIT, I don't know how to do animations =[

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore