Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]enith's MONSTER F2P Saturday! [4/12/10]

Lawson

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that CP are sucking up to you, but it was a pretty illadvised move to interfere today.

Lets hope you still have your p2p trips 2 hours early.

You kidding me right? CP forced EoP not to make any legit or proper Saturday aftermath threads for 4 weeks in row now. Don't worry about Zenith, you should worry about EoP and how you're going to step up to actually win against CP in 1 v 1 fights.

Well done Zenith, don't worry about EoP they got other things to think about, haha.

ALSO nice 30ish man pull EoP! I'd sht my pants if I was Zenith going P2p! haha

You should really start thinking about your real numbers. Look at your attendance pics and compare the names to your memberlist. EOP has been pulling 75+ as a F2P based clan and those are 75 dedicated members.

Your clan can't compete, you are not a threat, and the day your mass recruiters are not online is the day CP dismisses earlier than MM.

**** just got real, as Old P K 3 R the wise would say.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

I understand that CP are sucking up to you, but it was a pretty illadvised move to interfere today.

You kidding me right? CP forced EoP not to make any legit or proper Saturday aftermath threads for 4 weeks in row now. Don't worry about Zenith, you should worry about EoP and how you're going to step up to actually win against CP in 1 v 1 fights.

Well done Zenith, don't worry about EoP they got other things to think about, haha.

You should really start thinking about your real numbers. Look at your attendance pics and compare the names to your memberlist. EOP has been pulling 75+ as a F2P based clan and those are 75 dedicated members.

Your clan can't compete, you are not a threat, and the day your mass recruiters are not online is the day CP dismisses earlier than MM.

Yeah because massers return for 2 hours str8 and put up a great fights against the 2nd AND 3rd F2p clan at once.

EoP getting raped by massers 4 weeks in row now? Just back-fired at you sir.

We started with 100 in CC and ended with close to 80 in CC 4 hours later. Now tell me they are massers and stuff, please...

Three weeks ago we beat EoP twice in 70 vs. 70, now tell me we not on your level. Everyone knows our member performance in the wilderness is way better than yours, stop with the lies (mainly to yourselves) and you might actually kill more then 10 CP next Saturday lol.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Yeah because massers return for 2 hours str8 and put up a great fights against the 2nd AND 3rd F2p at once.

We started with 100 in CC and ended with close to 80 in CC 4 hours later. Now tell me they are massers and stuff, please...

I find it hard to believe you pull ATLEAST 70% of your memberlist when for over 5 months EOP stomped on you, made you pull 30s.

Stop lying to yourselves.

How come 3 weeks ago when we had the same opts you dismissed and you didn't attempt to fight? we give you guys action because we're a warring clan, it's what we do even if it means being down 40+ people.

You respond pretty quickly lol.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Better?

101205164211x.png

Or how about this?

101205180130.png

If you really wanna start ****. Look at your poor gear my friend. I see 2 f2p returns, and one guy holding a dds. And theres no arrows on the ground or anything, U run outside after we claimed our win? And this is a Saturday topic, not sunday. ********.

Look at FOG and all those bones, mmmm.

Anyway, this was about your f2p trip and not your p2p trip, don't know why you decided to get into it on their topic Codie.

Good job again.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Yeah because massers return for 2 hours str8 and put up a great fights against the 2nd AND 3rd F2p at once.

I find it hard to believe you pull ATLEAST 70% of your memberlist when for over 5 months EOP stomped on you, made you pull 30s.

How come 3 weeks ago when we had the same opts you dismissed and you didn't attempt to fight? we give you guys action because we're a warring clan, it's what we do even if it means being down 40+ people.

It doesn't show to the Pure World you got balls, it shows EoP staff is retarded. We stomped on you last Saturday and we never lost more than 10 CP when clearing you from one territory and forcing you to regroup/remass at a new territory. Just to repeat the above.

I have been part of Corrupt Pures for about a half-year now and I haven't seen us pull below 50. Either you got bad scouts or you're ignorant to the fact that we pulled 50-60 for 4 months straight. Lucky for us this turned out to be enough to fight MM/EoP 4-5 weeks ago due to both clans pulling below 60. After this point it was obvious that EoP saw us as a possibly threat and with you making fancy threats on PW/EoP Site we stepped up our game and pulled those 10 man to fight you.

We fought you winning two clean fights and 'losing' the last crashed fight. We dismissed since it was late and personally I prefer walking away with 2-0 (Keep in mind its my personal opinion).

I don't see how EoP 'stomped' on us for 5 months, also I wouldn't keep living in the past telling my members Corrupt Pures isn't on our 'level' when we have 'stomped' on you 4 weeks in row now.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

was fun trip.

thanks for the fight fi, and stop getting bricked chaotic.

see yall next weekend.

Proud To Have Been Zenith.

2010-2012

RETIRED OF RUNESCAPE.

Semptember 18th 2012

EQUSi.png

Good Job Zenith. REALLY impressive, and i like your name which is more then i can say for most clans.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Ch is just MADE

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

you are really dumb, for real.

gl

Lol? You crash them once, and "you are really dumb, for real."

GL

Palm ( The new Facepalm. )

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

It doesn't show to the Pure World you got balls, it shows EoP staff is retarded. We stomped on you last Saturday and we never lost more than 10 CP when clearing you from one territory and forcing you to regroup/remass at a new territory. Just to repeat the above.

I have been part of Corrupt Pures for about a half-year now and I haven't seen us pull below 50. Either you got bad scouts or you're ignorant to the fact that we pulled 50-60 for 4 months straight. Lucky for us this turned out to be enough to fight MM/EoP 4-5 weeks ago due to both clans pulling below 60. After this point it was obvious that EoP saw us as a possibly threat and with you making fancy threats on PW/EoP Site we stepped up our game and pulled those 10 man to fight you.

We fought you winning two clean fights and 'losing' the last crashed fight. We dismissed since it was late and personally I prefer walking away with 2-0 (Keep in mind its my personal opinion).

I don't see how EoP 'stomped' on us for 5 months, also I wouldn't keep living in the past telling my members Corrupt Pures isn't on our 'level' when we have 'stomped' on you 4 weeks in row now.

typical170943.png

typical170953.png

typical171010.png

typical171017.png

typical171027.png

typical171041v.png

(16:54:38) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: 1 Hornone I was not found in the RSHSC.

(16:54:39) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "1_hornone_i" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(16:55:08) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: 6iiiiiiiiiii was not found in the RSHSC.

(16:55:10) * Soccermom ([email protected]) has left #Clan-eop

(16:55:10) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "6iiiiiiiiiii" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(16:55:48) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: B S E Rs Jr was not found in the RSHSC.

(16:55:50) <@[EoP]Jonty> he thinks im tayyab

(16:55:50) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "b_s_e_rs_jr" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(16:56:00) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Badgers Butt was not found in the RSHSC.

(16:56:03) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "badgers_butt" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(16:56:32) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Bigbiackdlck was not found in the RSHSC.

(16:56:35) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "bigbiackdlck" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(16:57:04) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Bridski was not found in the RSHSC.

(16:57:07) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "bridski" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(16:58:08) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Cl L Of Care was not found in the RSHSC.

(16:58:09) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "cl_l_of_care" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(16:59:11) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Dr De A Th is in clan: Exiled Force ( URL: **********************jcink**** )

(16:59:11) -Vectra[28]- ** (CLAN): dr_de_a_th is in 1 clan: Exiled Force (Link: **********************jcink****)

(16:59:55) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Hollow Sm0ke is in clan: Team Inevitable ( URL: ***************************Team_Inevitable/index****? )

(16:59:56) -Vectra[28]- ** (CLAN): hollow_sm0ke is in 1 clan: Team Inevitable (Link: ***************************Team_Inevitable/index****?)

(17:00:29) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: I Downie Irl is in clan: Fatal Force ( URL: ***************************RsFatalForce/ )

(17:00:30) -Vectra[28]- ** (CLAN): i_downie_irl is in 1 clan: Fatal Force (Link: ***************************RsFatalForce/)

(17:00:55) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "iieat_babi3s" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(17:01:26) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Itank 2012 was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:01:28) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "itank_2012" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(17:01:56) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: King Soybean was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:01:57) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "king_soybean" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(17:02:33) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Maziukas was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:02:35) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "maziukas" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(17:02:47) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Mike Iz Pro is in clan: Worldwide Community ( URL: ***************************index****. )

(17:02:48) -Vectra[28]- ** (CLAN): mike_iz_pro is in 1 clan: Worldwide Community (Link: ***************************index****.)

(17:03:00) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Nice Fake was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:03:02) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "nice_fake" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(17:03:21) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Ozero was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:03:22) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "ozero" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(17:03:33) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Pinkbots was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:03:35) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "pinkbots" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(17:06:07) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "pk_i0nz" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(17:06:26) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Popeyes Str was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:06:28) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "popeyes_str" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(17:06:40) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Pvp Pk3r 13 was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:06:41) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "pvp_pk3r_13" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(17:07:58) -Vectra[28]- ** (CLAN): w00t_pked1 is in 1 clan: Soccermoms (Link: *********************

(17:08:00) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "wield_rune2h" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(17:08:32) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: W00t Pked1 is in clan: Soccermoms ( URL: ******************** )

(17:09:07) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "z_steadyz" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(17:11:11) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ DEFENCE ]: [Pinkbots] lvl: 61 | exp: 324,672 (2.49% of 99) | rank:

typical170943.png

typical170953.png

typical171010.png

typical171017.png

typical171027.png

typical171041v.png

(16:54:38) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: 1 Hornone I was not found in the RSHSC.

(16:54:39) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "1_hornone_i" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(16:55:08) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: 6iiiiiiiiiii was not found in the RSHSC.

(16:55:10) * Soccermom ([email protected]) has left #Clan-eop

(16:55:10) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "6iiiiiiiiiii" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(16:55:48) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: B S E Rs Jr was not found in the RSHSC.

(16:55:50) <@[EoP]Jonty> he thinks im tayyab

(16:55:50) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "b_s_e_rs_jr" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(16:56:00) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Badgers Butt was not found in the RSHSC.

(16:56:03) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "badgers_butt" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(16:56:32) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Bigbiackdlck was not found in the RSHSC.

(16:56:35) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "bigbiackdlck" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(16:57:04) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Bridski was not found in the RSHSC.

(16:57:07) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "bridski" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(16:58:08) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Cl L Of Care was not found in the RSHSC.

(16:58:09) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "cl_l_of_care" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(16:59:11) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Dr De A Th is in clan: Exiled Force ( URL: **********************jcink**** )

(16:59:11) -Vectra[28]- ** (CLAN): dr_de_a_th is in 1 clan: Exiled Force (Link: **********************jcink****)

(16:59:55) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Hollow Sm0ke is in clan: Team Inevitable ( URL: ***************************Team_Inevitable/index****? )

(16:59:56) -Vectra[28]- ** (CLAN): hollow_sm0ke is in 1 clan: Team Inevitable (Link: ***************************Team_Inevitable/index****?)

(17:00:29) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: I Downie Irl is in clan: Fatal Force ( URL: ***************************RsFatalForce/ )

(17:00:30) -Vectra[28]- ** (CLAN): i_downie_irl is in 1 clan: Fatal Force (Link: ***************************RsFatalForce/)

(17:00:55) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "iieat_babi3s" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(17:01:26) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Itank 2012 was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:01:28) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "itank_2012" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(17:01:56) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: King Soybean was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:01:57) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "king_soybean" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(17:02:33) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Maziukas was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:02:35) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "maziukas" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(17:02:47) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Mike Iz Pro is in clan: Worldwide Community ( URL: ***************************index****. )

(17:02:48) -Vectra[28]- ** (CLAN): mike_iz_pro is in 1 clan: Worldwide Community (Link: ***************************index****.)

(17:03:00) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Nice Fake was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:03:02) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "nice_fake" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(17:03:21) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Ozero was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:03:22) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "ozero" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(17:03:33) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Pinkbots was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:03:35) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "pinkbots" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(17:06:07) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "pk_i0nz" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(17:06:26) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Popeyes Str was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:06:28) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "popeyes_str" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(17:06:40) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Pvp Pk3r 13 was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:06:41) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "pvp_pk3r_13" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(17:07:58) -Vectra[28]- ** (CLAN): w00t_pked1 is in 1 clan: Soccermoms (Link: *********************

(17:08:00) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "wield_rune2h" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(17:08:32) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: W00t Pked1 is in clan: Soccermoms ( URL: ******************** )

(17:09:07) -Vectra[28]- ** (ERROR): The username "z_steadyz" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(17:11:11) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ DEFENCE ]: [Pinkbots] lvl: 61 | exp: 324,672 (2.49% of 99) | rank:

its funny because pinkbots, bridksi and ozero are all mains too :laugh:

odear, 30 invites out of 100 man pull, so without invites, you'd actually be pulling the same as us. No wonder you're so desperate to award points for them :laugh:

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

^ Man I really CBA to list all of em!

For one, Itank2012, seen him around, ieatBabies, seen his app, after seeing that I asked Drunk if he could make it possible for Retired to comment on apps, 6iiiiiiiii, I used that account 3 months ago lmao, that's now Abbyssal's(chad has access to it) Hollow Sm0ke, ex-cp, left after being barraged by a CP member by accident, hasn't joined another clan since..Bsers J R, seen him around as well, i think thats Pizza? . Popeyes is an app, he did an intro I remember saying Crayfish were now $5.99.. get your numerous EoP members to check our intros/apps if you don't believe me, it's not like they have anything else to do.

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Matty those pictures are 5 weeks old and its not like people doesn't get booted, change display name or anything. Let this EoP users be stock in the paste instead of focusing on now and here.

Good job Zenith, keep those numbers up you'll eventually make it big ;)

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png