Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A Nice Day for Pking. ;p

BIGRYAN

carnagetxc2.png

carnageseperator.png

Today we (Carnage) set off for our weekly Sunday P2p Feasting, after 30-40 minutes of massing we set off with 35 of the greatest clan members you can possibly find in the land of runescape to feast. Leaving our mass spot we heard word of IR logging into Sc in a PvP world which is multi, good idea guys ;p

carnageseperator.png

Carnage vs IR

Carnage Starting - 35

Intense Redemption Sarting - 30

Carnage Ending - ~28

Intense Redemption Ending - 0

101205155313.png

101205155315.png

carnageseperator.png

After Leaving to remass our scouts found dF and a clan in purple capes, (who i don't know) after hopping East of Bounty hunter we headed towards the north side of clan wars between Graveyard and Ruins we found IR once again hopping in Multi in a Death Dot, thanks for the loot guys. ;p After clearing IR we ran straight to the fight we had originally been going to hit only to see a big clump of War, dF, and TR, we rushed north of clan wars only to find the other clans running inside, we then moved to sperm hill hoping for a clan to give us some action, unforunately none took us on. :(

Carnage v Intense Redemption x2

Carnage Starting - 28

IR starting - ~25

Carnage Ending - 28

IR Ending - 0

carnageseperator.png

After leaving the previous cluster around clan wars we hopped and headed on over to Bounty Hunter a couple minutes later only to find our good friend Intense Redemption yet again. ;p after an attempt to get them to step outside yet again, they appeared hesistant just like last year.

090906154905.png

101205163705.png

After the lil nudge, we ran south of Bounty Hunter steps for IR to follow for a battle, us (carnage) clustering up a little bit IR felt they would win and ran out only to be stuck in 4x4 square south of stairs. We cleared them and went up the stairs before any other clan could crash, thx 4 the loot.

Carnage Starting - ~30

IR Starting - ~25?

Carnage Ending - ~25

IR Ending - 0

carnageseperator.png

We left to remass to find a couple of clans duking it out south of clan wars in a pvp world, we hopped at easts and rushed up to sperm hill in to see War duking it out with TP, Zenith getting to the fight seconds before us from the west side. After clearing War and TP we started to fight Zenith our quality proving much better then Zenith's quantity. After a couple minutes of fighting it appeared we had the edge when Chaotic appeared from the east sandwhiching us. We then called a regroup at Fog to avoid fighting a two front war, after regrouping in fog for about a minute or two we rerushed north of clan wars where Chaotic was lurking only to see FOE rushing them we quickly retreated south and logged. Gf guys.

Carnage Starting - ~27

War Starting - ~20?

TP Starting - ~15?

Zenith - ~35?

CH Starting - ~30?

Carnage ending - ~22 when rerushing

War ending - 0

Tp Ending - 0

Zenith Ending - 0

Chaotic Ending - ~20? Before Foe rushed

carnageseperator.png

Thanks to all the clans who gave us fights, hope to you all enjoyed your weekly sunday trips just as much as we did, see you next week med scene. ;p

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Good job C

No way you read this whole topic and replied to it in under a minute. Go over it again, then repost.

Yes sir, because reading through all the details is needed in congratulating a clan!

Ot: Good job Carnage, I didn't read through the topic, but skimming through it I saw you had some interesting fights.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Good job C

No way you read this whole topic and replied to it in under a minute. Go over it again, then repost.

Yes sir, because reading through all the details is needed in congratulating a clan!

Ot: Good job Carnage, I didn't read through the topic, but skimming through it I saw you had some interesting fights.

Go to sleep, Inu.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

When you first went to clan wars, that was TP who was running in with TR.

You guys crashed into us, and then Defiance came afterwards.

And the green capes are TR, I don't think WAR went out today, I could be mistaken.

When you first went to clan wars, that was TP who was running in with TR.

You guys crashed into us, and then Defiance came afterwards.

And the green capes are TR, I don't think WAR went out today, I could be mistaken.

Pretty sure dF wasn't there with Carnage west and Zenith east but alright.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Why does ir insist on hopping falled in in multi?

O well more loot 4 us.

Because im not there to stop them making such horrible decisions anymore, hopefully they'll find someone else with half a brain to help them out on trips.

OT: Gj carnage, out smarted the oponents as usual

ZeYnf.png