Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

R.I.P. Intense Redemption. On to the next one

Alek-

like closing a clan is something to be proud of :cool:

Only the cocky ones that won't even accept fights/run ins. ;P

you have no clue

You guys should be happy though, because in all honestly TLP is probably getting more apps from ex-IR. This will give you guys that push you need for #1 P2P ;P

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, Very messy fight we had. Was fun, and goodjob on your weekend.

You too =p Honestly didn't expect to see Zenith clearing Chaotic in just under 4 minutes before we rushed you guys haha, Zenith is getter better in P2P slowly as the weeks go by ;P

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

like closing a clan is something to be proud of :cool:

Only the cocky ones that won't even accept fights/run ins. ;P

you have no clue

You guys should be happy though, because in all honestly TLP is probably getting more apps from ex-IR. This will give you guys that push you need for #1 P2P med ;P

we have 3-4 apps from them and we aren't a med clan... lol

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

A return is a return, I came back once with msb, cape, food, and pots. Rest of the time i came in some F2p gear. Other than me, there was nobody else that was on the battlefield "1 iteming". Regardless of gear, we out returned you, pushed you all the way to FOG, and were left on the battlefield to easily claim the fight. Carnage was all inside fog with ~12-14 opts, while we ran into fog after them with 27 ending opts inside of FOG spamming "Gf Carnage".

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

A return is a return, I came back once with msb, cape, food, and pots. Rest of the time i came in some F2p gear. Regardless of gear, we out returned you and were left on the battlefield to easily claim the fight. Carnage was all inside fog with ~12-14 opts, while we ran into fog after them with 27.

you should be ashamed.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

A return is a return, I came back once with msb, cape, food, and pots. Rest of the time i came in some F2p gear. Other than me, there was nobody else that was on the battlefield "1 iteming". Regardless of gear, we out returned you, pushed you all the way to FOG, and were left on the battlefield to easily claim the fight. Carnage was all inside fog with ~12-14 opts, while we ran into fog after them with 27 ending opts inside of FOG spamming "Gf Carnage".

There is a difference between returning to win a fight and returning to keep a fight.

You should know when to stop returning when you have people in your CC saying "Duval stop returning we're getting killed out here"

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

How hard is a simple good job, and go back to your day. Fight them next week, if you think its propaganda then post your own god damn topic. This every weekend ******** is getting old.....

OT: GJ

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

How hard is a simple good job, and go back to your day. Fight them next week, if you think its propaganda then post your own god damn topic. This every weekend ******** is getting old.....

OT: GJ

Relax, take it eaaaaaaaaassyyy

Listening to this song while we're waiting for Chaotic to finish their 35 minute speech/spams about who cares what ;P

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

As if Carnage has been a relevant clan that actually closed IR.

Good weekend though! Keep it up.

lol @ u only reason we wernt relevent in closing them was because they ran from us every opportunity u had...that and they would always decline our preps....DURKA DUR.

Proud Hazard Warlord :)

bigbangsiglight.png

eknwon.jpg

dorasig.jpg

Proud Former Carnage Warlord

As if Carnage has been a relevant clan that actually closed IR.

Good weekend though! Keep it up.

lol @ u only reason we wernt relevent in closing them was because they ran from us every opportunity u had...that and they would always decline our preps....DURKA DUR.

Joshy what are you talking about, we ended their trips for 5 weeks straight lol Their topic was "Sniping carnage event!" for a reason

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

In the second fight, Zenith regrouped quickly at clan wars, beacuse we got sandwhiched, we quickly returned to the fight, there was 10-15 of you lads there and a fair few CH so we pushed your members and then ran up the stairs to clear CH. Most likely this would of been the point when you regrouped cause CH ran into the crater towards BH.

but looked like a nice p2p trip

goodjob

User has been suspended

In the second fight, Zenith regrouped quickly at clan wars, beacuse we got sandwhiched, we quickly returned to the fight, there was 10-15 of you lads there and a fair few CH so we pushed your members and then ran up the stairs to clear CH. Most likely this would of been the point when you regrouped cause CH ran into the crater towards BH.

but looked like a nice p2p trip

goodjob

Ya, that sounds about right. Zenith regrouping after we cleared you guys from behind, CH regrouped and getting cleared by us then rerushing us again with a few people then Zenith clearing the rest of us. We then regrouped and cleared most of CH before FOE came.

I would rank that fight as this

1)Carnage/Zenith

2)^

3)Chaotic (For participation, they didn't clear anyone lol)

111106164814.png

hsig1.png