Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

R.I.P. Intense Redemption. On to the next one

Alek-

How hard is a simple good job, and go back to your day. Fight them next week, if you think its propaganda then post your own god damn topic. This every weekend ******** is getting old.....

OT: GJ

^This.

GJ Carnage. Guess Chaotic kept returning because Duval needs help with all his pizza deliveries.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring it on . Look what i did. And you didnt close ir lol . you hit them 1 day of the week. . . . IR will always be a better clan then ull ever be.

See yeah next weekend :]

jesus christ u make me wanna chop my balls off everytime i see u post its just more and more retarded

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

Again, more ********.

First off, how'd we only have 5-10 ending or starting, and how do we have 46 when it clearly states we peaked at 42 in our topic.

You confuse the **** out of me lmfao.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Again, more ********.

First off, how'd we only have 5-10 ending or starting, and how do we have 46 when it clearly states we peaked at 42 in our topic.

You confuse the **** out of me lmfao.

Not my fault Chaotic can't count their own CC lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

wat clan u mean by moving onto the next

Honestly, we were hoping to compete with Chaotic for a few weeks, while slowly competing with Zenith (We were having constant 30 pulls when we were competing with IR. Soon as we told our members it's time we move on we jumped in pulls.) based respectively on their pulls. Sadly, due to Chaotic's poor performance, we're just going to **** **** up for them, and just fight Zenith.

So tl;dr, we're going to be competing with you guys ;p

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

weird how you would be happy about having 1 less competitor on the weekend?

Said it before, they weren't really competition anymore. Not like they won't reopen though, I expect them to be back before summer of 2011

ok happy about the pure world getting smaller, same thing you god damn lil kid

110210183405.png

How hard is a simple good job, and go back to your day. Fight them next week, if you think its propaganda then post your own god damn topic. This every weekend ******** is getting old.....

OT: GJ

^This.

GJ Carnage. Guess Chaotic kept returning because Duval needs help with all his pizza deliveries.

Lol fail.

• 3 weeks later...