Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

sooo

Safe

Your an idiot stop sulking in **** nobody cares about, move on. If you wanted to get your point across that you hate your own life, have insecurity issues, and you deal with it by ranting on stupid ****, you have been successful.

Your an idiot stop sulking in **** nobody cares about, move on. If you wanted to get your point across that you hate your own life, have insecurity issues, and you deal with it by ranting on stupid ****, you have been successful.

You're doing the same thing.

Anyways, I was at the war. Some of the new recruits couldn't war, and fatality lost their 6 man edge and fell 70-0 first round.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

troll successful

Rage.png

Muse-1.gif
She burns like the sun, and I can't look away.

Best troll haha.

Got no input or what so ever on this topic, all I heard is that Fi's randomly gain of 50 member lost it for them.

If you ask me it look like the story is about to repeat itself, Fi lower reqs gain a lot of numbers they raise reqs lose tons of members and so on.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

if it wasnt for the new members, they would have pulled 75 lol

Yeah, but if Fi could pull like 80ish without those members, and they were all organized, they could actually stand a chance against foe..

Also, epic troll. That poor kid didn't know what to do LAL.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

mass recruit gives u that bonus for a week or 2 then once you lose that big fight, your members start leaving, less apps, even the loyal ones. Rather have 50 experienced runescape clickers then 100 retards any day