Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carnage December 15th Midweek EP/lure trip FT.FOE

Ayo Loki

carnagetxc2.png

Site | IRC Channel: #Clan_Carnage | Memberlist

Video:

carnageseperator.png

Not really sure what happened, I couldn't make it to this trip. We peaked at 22 members attending this trip, and managed to have an encounter with a few FOE.

Honestly, I can't describe what happened as I was not there, so I'll let you enjoy the video to see the fights we had with FOE.

P.S.- To any FOE member who may get offended by this topic (which you shouldn't, lol), I know this wasn't a full out or any important trip to you guys, so there is no need to make posts such as "It was just like 5-7 FOE Pking!" "You can't touch us on Sunday though!" Just showing what happened today, because midweek PKing is pretty fun.

So, ending this on a good note, good luck with your full out vs MM.

carnageseperator.png

Here are some pics of what our members usually get at our daily EP/lure trips. If you're clanless or don't like your clan because you only seem to lose money and not have fun, feel free to give us a nice wiff and check out our YouTube page to see what we do (Link at bottom of topic).

101216010339.png

101216010808.png

101215175953.png

101215173325.png

101215172322.png

www.youtube.com/user/ClanCarnage

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

glad you had fun.

now gl this weekend ******* cunts.. im coming for you asher.

i joke XD nice 1 lads, hope the foe people involed had fun too i didnt hear bout it but i havnt been on much

#TEAM-WALLI

glad you had fun.

now gl this weekend ******* cunts.. im coming for you asher.

i joke XD nice 1 lads, hope the foe people involed had fun too i didnt hear bout it but i havnt been on much

Asher claims to have fought you irl 1v1 and defeated you with a nasty afro-style headbutt

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Looked like a fun trip. Maybe we should start vidding when we tear up Zenith over at clw/bhb during midweeks.

Edit: Despised Ko teles @ 1:17?

Yah, CPR are allowed to teleport in situations like that I think. I don't really care anymore lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png