Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Disrespect

badger

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reading this was a good read

http://eop-rs.com/index.php?/topic/10344-c...939#entry155939

and then there's one guy who actually bothers correcting the facts that were posting who was called Jonathon who i have no idea what his affiliation is but understands what is the truth and what's some terrible propaganda which earns my greatest respect

he corrected 43 names on that post, combined with what our official ml had thats about 96 out of 99 people who were legitimately supposed to be on our trip, the other 3 were probably spies

and to think they were finding out the personal info of our guys is even more hilarious, is that what eop has come down to? that needs to be on C'MON man

"Priceless topic, Can't wait till we close CP and then leak everything they own :)." -Goop

I rest my case ladies and gentlemen

What do you mean corrected? He tried to tell us that 41 out of the 53 people exposed in this picture;

www.eop-rs.com-1292734945-U67.png

Are "retired members". Really? You expect anyone to believe that 41 retired members show up to your pk trips? Then Peter even admited that the other 12 of the 53 are random massers

Also, this "Jonathon's" affiliation is that it' [CP]Dpur3's spy that we caught in about 5 minutes, hes not some anonymous hero :laugh: .

They're not as active, no1 plays RS in cp, just barely enough to call it on and off, take my word for it or not but were just trying to be fair here with clans who have problems with us because of these situations or so called dubious acts which we dont want to be criticized about any further, it's just how we do things

Just looking at the list itself i can think of every person there that belongs there because i recognize their RSNs

Our definition of active is twisted otherwise we would have an ml of over 120+ members, again it's just how we do things

Could you criticize us for our strange methods? that's fine but to create this whole world of massers is just blown up because that's all everyone's had on us, were just defending our name right here because that's for the sake of us, otherwise if it didn't affect us we wouldn't care

if it wasn't 20 def mith, if it wasn't our cape colors or that were 10 year old flamers, it's going to be massers this time around right? but nah we won't even accept that anymore, come up with something new or shut up and keep to your business

reading this was a good read

http://eop-rs.com/index.php?/topic/10344-c...939#entry155939

and then there's one guy who actually bothers correcting the facts that were posting who was called Jonathon who i have no idea what his affiliation is but understands what is the truth and what's some terrible propaganda which earns my greatest respect

he corrected 43 names on that post, combined with what our official ml had thats about 96 out of 99 people who were legitimately supposed to be on our trip, the other 3 were probably spies

and to think they were finding out the personal info of our guys is even more hilarious, is that what eop has come down to? that needs to be on C'MON man

"Priceless topic, Can't wait till we close CP and then leak everything they own :)." -Goop

I rest my case ladies and gentlemen

What do you mean corrected? He tried to tell us that 41 out of the 53 people exposed in this picture;

www.eop-rs.com-1292734945-U67.png

Are "retired members". Really? You expect anyone to believe that 41 retired members show up to your pk trips? Then Peter even admited that the other 12 of the 53 are random massers

Also, this "Jonathon's" affiliation is that it' [CP]Dpur3's spy that we caught in about 5 minutes, hes not some anonymous hero :laugh: .

They're not as active, no1 plays RS in cp, just barely enough to call it on and off, take my word for it or not but were just trying to be fair here with clans who have problems with us because of these situations or so called dubious acts which we dont want to be criticized about any further, it's just how we do things

Just looking at the list itself i can think of every person there that belongs there because i recognize their RSNs

Our definition of active is twisted otherwise we would have an ml of over 120+ members, again it's just how we do things

Could you criticize us for our strange methods? that's fine but to create this whole world of massers is just blown up because that's all everyone's had on us, were just defending our name right here because that's for the sake of us, otherwise if it didn't affect us we wouldn't care

if it wasn't 20 def mith, if it wasn't our cape colors or that were 10 year old flamers, it's going to be massers this time around right? but nah we won't even accept that anymore, come up with something new or shut up and keep to your business

"Jonathon

* I Can Apply

* Group: Guest

* RSN:iEx0tic

* SwiftIRC Nick:Jonathon

Posted Yesterday, 10:26 PM

=========================================================================

Glad to see you wasted 1 hour of your time doing all of this <3

However, I see some flaws in your work. Expected, your math is incorrect sir.

2 pk cx - came when cx joined

affair - cp member, display name change

ay 0mg den, mp40z, old school

cx 0wnz, came when cx joined

d4rk intro

durie, elite member

dats, applicant

eg0mer, applicant

estonainc dc, came when cx closed

ffs lm drunk, drunks noob pure

ftw im 1 att, intro

his jakeship, retired staff member

hotkeying, will turb, intro

i kids pt, intro

ijosh, app

( 0nyxx, u spelled his name wrong dumb **** ,hes in cp

jett, intro

cutey, retired member

itiaze, retired member

k is 4 koed, advanced member

king soybean, advanced member

mistise haze, app

my spec wdf, retired member

nefarious foe, advanced member

panic saurus, appl

pinkaroundme, old school member

prat, retired member

pokyful,kyle, retired member

rob izl co, retired member

sings, retired member

rogue prodig, applicant

smited, ex-member, coming back to rs

nersto, applicant

twista, intro, thinkin of joining cp

thug z, applicant

waterboy01, applicant

weee jr, ex staff member

why u mad tho, advanced member

zoom, ex staff member

zulu andre, ex staff member"

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Its made by Jonty, what do you expect.. He doesn't have the mental capacity to do the requested research before brainwashing poor EoP members.

Looks like we'll have to fight fire with fire since EoP ranks doesn't want to resolve anything and instead walk about spamming 'CP slump' / 'Talk shít get hit' when they have been hiding/logging/running and even ending their trip w/o any fights just to avoid us.

Life could be so much easier and pking could be so much more enjoyable if you weren't so cocky and ignorant with all your 'CP not on our level' along with your poor attempt to flame-bait CP, haha.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

What a joke.

:thumbsup:

This is what I'm talking about. This is a CLAN LEADER, who can't even show enough respect to stop his members(and ranks) from flaming. It's all fine and dandy if you want to call other clans **** on your own forums, but christ, you've made no attempt at a public image.

Well let's see, you have turned into a mass recruiting clan. Your leaders are not respectful to my clan, so why would I show respect?

Talk about flaming.. You continuously flame us on our own aftermath topics (even if you are not involved), you run your mouth ingame, you talk **** about us on IRC, you leak our topics, and the list goes on..

What respect are you talking about here?

Reply when you turn into an honour clan and your leaders' balls have dropped.

l0l I joined CP a few days ago and posted a p2p guide that IR had made on their site. Within 20 min of posting that guide I recieved 3 pm's from EOP members being like thanks dude this guide will help EOP so much. Keep in mind I posted on Cp's site.

More leaks in CP than a sieve.

@Angry people above me, forgive me, but your rants do not change the fact that 41 retired members do not show up to your pk trips.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

lul all of those kids that were supposedly massers are legitly apping, retired, or name changed in cp.

Honestly i wouldnt care about the construction workers riding in the back of my pickup truck flames but, you decided to put King Nefy's name in that list of "random massers" prepare yourselves for the Player Haters.

2rxe6nq.jpg

It's immaturity, and due to the main age group of the game, it'll never end. Unfortunate.

Look at this topic. The immaturity can't even be discussed without fingers being pointed, and the very problem being addressed sparks up.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend