Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

ownage players looking 4 clan

Scotty Brown

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out We Are Royalty. #War-rs

Med lvl clan, p2p based but we are starting to do some f2p. :)

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

If you're looking for a mainly P2P clan check out Carnage. Weekly pk trips, ep/targ lure trips, minis, and so on.

www.carnage-rs.org

#clan_carnage

www.youtube.com/clancarnage

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

i like f2p and p2p

clan has to be active and have good leadership

thats about it

With this in my mind as well as your stats you would be able to join ANY clan. Few clans you should check out listed below. I suggest you don't rush into it and instead us time checking out all the clans recruiting on this thread. You're clanless and this allows you to get a taste of every clan, once you make an application you wont be able to do this.. So take your time.

I would recommend TLP; Well balanced clan both (not in it) but from an outsider point of view I'd say they're 40% F2p with 60% P2p. Currently ranked #1 P2p matched, #2 P2p pking and around #3 in overall ranking.

Second clan I'd recommend is MM (not in it); Same as TLP just with 60% F2p with 40% P2p, ranked as #1 / #2 in overall. First official Pure clan, most active forums and whatnot.

Obviously I'm going to recommend the clan I'm in as well; We're 70% F2p with 30% P2p, we have been #1 F2p last 4 weeks. Compared to other top clans you wouldn't have trouble getting noticed, we got nice members like myself.

All the three above named clans are extremely active, I'd say CP is a bit more active atm. Above named clans have extremely good leadership with active forums, MM got the most active forum of all pure clans.

My 2 cents, good luck finding a clan

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Hey, I would recommend you join Fatality! We are great in both F2P/P2P servers pulling 40+ to trips! We are a friendly and mature community with active forums, Irc, tons of events and lots of fun. Details below, good luck choosing!

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/