Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Warfare Advertisement?

Zell

Something Ive noticed about PW is the main focus of advertisement is labeled on converting PC'ers into PW'ers or something close to it, I could be wrong, but thats what I see.

So, this is an okay thing to be doing, BUT, Pure Warfare needs to expand PAST the walls of Pure Community, into the depths of in-game advertisement, word of mouth, (Clan Leaders advertise it to your clan, tell them about it, Clan Members, if you want Pure Warfare to BUILD GROW AND PROSPER, then MAKE that topic on your forums spreading the awareness of PW.

If we wish for PW to grow, become a larger friendly well known community, gain a reputation such as Pure Community did (Be it, we wish for a better rep) then we need to use team work in achieving this goal.

:huh:

Ex-Founder of The Golden Gods
152c4s9.jpg

w21 GE is always a good location! Joking lol

We did originally make topics on clan forums, however on FOE for example I got flamed by two particularly FOE members, one being Sefket and the other being Jordan/Annihilatinq who both happen to be staff members of PC. They kinda gave us a bad rep with FOE, so I'm guessing thats the reason for not many FOE using this forum. Fi won't use it seeing as 80% of the staff on PC, are Fi staff.

Some clans just don't want to get involved at all, such as IR. It's a good topic and I agree with everything said, thanks.

w21 GE is always a good location! Joking lol

We did originally make topics on clan forums, however on FOE for example I got flamed by two particularly FOE members, one being Sefket and the other being Jordan/Annihilatinq who both happen to be staff members of PC. They kinda gave us a bad rep with FOE, so I'm guessing thats the reason for not many FOE using this forum. Fi won't use it seeing as 80% of the staff on PC, are Fi staff.

Some clans just don't want to get involved at all, such as IR. It's a good topic and I agree with everything said, thanks.

Sorry but PW>PC , Any DAY!

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif

Is there any reason why MM won't get involved?

Probably because they view their own forums as better, and PW as a Community noobie to the game that might die off or be lame. (Seeing as MM used to practically BE Pure Community before PC was created)

Thats my assumption on the matter, could be wrong of course.

Ex-Founder of The Golden Gods
152c4s9.jpg