Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Food&Gear

-Charlie-

I dont really think it will be a problem

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

overreactingg

seems like your incapable of contributing to a discussion

not really, you just seem like the type of person that would riot in w18 fally over some stupid issue. Just let the updates come brotha

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

overreactingg

not really, you just seem like the type of person that would riot in w18 fally over some stupid issue. Just let the updates come brotha

whos complaining here? no one but you, so it seems like you would be. get off of pures dingaling

idiot

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

overreactingg

whos complaining here? no one but you, so it seems like you would be. get off of pures dingaling

idiot

Chill, don't be so baited lmfao. This thread is gonna get locked if you just continue to argue back and forth. Just dont respond to bait. It'll go away. Promise.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

overreactingg

idiot

Chill, don't be so baited lmfao. This thread is gonna get locked if you just continue to argue back and forth. Just dont respond to bait. It'll go away. Promise.

i am chill as can be lol, you chill

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

overreactingg

idiot

/facepalm

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

overreactingg

idiot

/facepalm

damn your cool

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

overreactingg

idiot

/facepalm

damn your cool

facepalm, dont call me idiot you dont know me

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

W2 Fally was the best.

Also, it will be easier to find food/gear for lower prices in W2 than with the GE. However, the kids that merchant aren't going to budge on their thousands of stock. You gotta find the kids who fished or made their own materials and just want to get rid of the junk.

I remember runes being southwest of the bank, potions being northwest of the bank, armour in the park. I don't remember where food was sold. I remember mining/smithing stuff was sold to the west. Prayer book pages & TT rewards were sold above potions.

So much fun.

I remember getting food just north of the bank like right outside the door.

why buy food and pots in fally when w18 edge bank was full of sellers

overreactingg

idiot

Pretty sure your the one whose complaining about him being "incapable of contributing to a discussion" but I haven't seen you contribute to the discussion either? idiot lol.

rl9rap.jpg

Ex KO Pures Member
Ex EOP Warlord
Ex Epidemic Honoured Member
Violent Resolution - 18 months

overreactingg

idiot

Pretty sure your the one whose complaining about him being "incapable of contributing to a discussion" but I haven't seen you contribute to the discussion either? idiot lol.

No contributions except creating the topic.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

overreactingg

idiot

facepalm_implied.jpg

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg