Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

My experience...

Aidan

...with Pure clans is that, when one clan hates another - it's usually because they are too naive to see the other side of the situation, like Zenith & Chaotic, I hated Chaotic - and chaotic hated Zenith, but the fact that No Zenith members have been Ch members and didn't like the change. It seems to me that people are looking at clans from the sidelines and not in the playing field. A lot of the time, everyone is accused of crap and usually it didn't happen, and so people start hating a clan because of someone's false statement or a misunderstanding (mains.) Many people think that just because there are mains there means that the other clan brought them. People have snipe units from DIFFERENT clans not called by your opponent, but rather by another clan to attack one side, making it look as if one has brought mains, which in the end - stirs up ****, and tbh if I joined FOE, I may like it & even though (assumingly, considering there eternal rivalry) FOE hates MM - I go to join MM and I like it, just because clan 1 (hypothetically) attacks clan 2, but than clan 34096845906456 calls snipe unit to attack Clan 1, it doesn't mean clan 2 brought them, just cuz clan 34069873468309 wants to be driders, and in the end only pissing off one side and causing rivalrys.

/endofrant

idk if it all made sense sry

Retired March 2012

GREE

TH IS MY ONE

Chaotic defiantly returned in f2p to p2p! but i see what your getting at bro :)

YES WE DID! YOU COMPLETELY DRAINED OUR WHOLE BANKS! DUVAL WAS SCREAMING AT US TO RETURN OR HE'D BOOT US! I ONLY CAME BACK COZ I WAS SCARED! Then I said **** it, and logged out.

Edit: IT'S ZENITH'S FAULT I GOT BOOTED! I USED MY BANK TO RETURN AND HAD 73K CASH LEFT BEFORE THE P2P PREP WITH OUTBREAK! THEN I GOT BOOTED COZ I DIDNT GO TO IT! :< CAPS LOCK PRIDE!

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg