Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

DONT TALK SHT ABOUT TOTAL!!1!

Codie

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was serious last time that I applied for TLP. I just had people like Karl- and others talking sht to me because I admitted to teleing as an applicant. being NH since 04 is kind of hard to get rid of, but it's getting there. So just think of it like this, if I hadn't said a thing about teleing, then I probably would have tried to do it again. But instead of keeping my mouth shut, I decided to tell a rank, got flamed by most of the ranks/members, and declined. :s

Edit: And when I revisted the site to check my m8s app out, apparently my signature had been edited by Cory to say "I fail at runescape - declined october.." or something along those lines. To me, that doesn't seem like a very mature thing to do.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

What exactly are you looking for?

If you want a smaller clan that rocks at P2P, and is the most giving on the so called "honor code" check out CPR.

If you still want to be NH and you like f2p and a larger community I'd say check out CP.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Hey Codie, I would recommend you join Fatality, we are the pure elites! We are very good at both F2P/P2P servers, pulling 45+ to trips/events. We are a friendly and mature community that has active forums, Irc, Teamspeak 3, in-game cc, ton of events and lots of fun!

So what are you waiting for? Details below!

Good luck choosing, I hope you make the right choice! :D

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

EoP, because we're a clan you can call on.

cwotidid ;]

Bring Jonty's acc back to where it belongs, lots of activity in both servers, and a quality > quantity mentality.

www.eop-rs.com

#clan-eop

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

I was serious last time that I applied for TLP. I just had people like Karl- and others talking sht to me because I admitted to teleing as an applicant. being NH since 04 is kind of hard to get rid of, but it's getting there. So just think of it like this, if I hadn't said a thing about teleing, then I probably would have tried to do it again. But instead of keeping my mouth shut, I decided to tell a rank, got flamed by most of the ranks/members, and declined. :s

Edit: And when I revisted the site to check my m8s app out, apparently my signature had been edited by Cory to say "I fail at runescape - declined october.." or something along those lines. To me, that doesn't seem like a very mature thing to do.

karl is ex-tlp....and that sounds like meme being meme...cory is mature.

Like i said above, if your serious, you know our website.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

EoP, because we're a clan you can call on.

cwotidid ;]

Bring Jonty's acc back to where it belongs, lots of activity in both servers, and a quality > quantity mentality.

www.eop-rs.com

#clan-eop

Canshack > Rot Jrs

tmapw.png

Hugh just.. please get off of this thread lol.. Chaotic booted me so that Loki would join. What does that say? Even if I were asked to come back, I wouldn't unless I got a fully typed apology from all the ranks that was placed in the public section of the forums. Lol. An apology would be the least you could do for booting me for such a bs reason, then giving me fake reasons as to why I was booted.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

Being part of Chaotic you might have a wrong picture of Corrupt Pures? Just a guess.

I'd like you to try out Corrupt Pures as we're more chilled than most clans, top of this comes the fact that we're the most active F2p clan around. This being said we do P2p events and since we have reached tons of our goals in F2p we're getting more into P2p server now. Next week we have about 2 P2p preps and countless F2p planned, so overall we're moving from 90% F2p with 10% P2p and heading towards 30% P2p with 70% F2p.

I got a feeling you'll be a great assist in Corrupt Pures and honestly you'll fúcking love it in Corrupt Pures. All our Pk trips are enjoyable and we have a unique community that actually have several communities in itself, such as CP BrickSquad and CP Jump (lol). Also we have tons of sexy members and such a open/welcoming community.

Give us a chance and we'll surprise you positively. Please keep Corrupt Pures in mind and use your freedom as a clanless pure to check us out. This isn't some pre-typed shít, so hope you took time to read and consider Corrupt Pures.

Looking forward to see your introduction! However, if you're looking for something else I wish you best of luck :D

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Lol babe, you were kicked because you purposly missed a manditory event. Don't take that tone with me missy, your embaressing yourself.

No Hugh. I had a 73k cash stack from when Zenith and Carnage destroyed all of Chaotic's banks. Ranks knew that I had no bank. I was at the event, and was ready to help call piles in the Cc, when I was kicked from the Cc and moved back up in ventrilo. So I don't think it was my fault at all that I was not able to do anything else to help my clan.

Edit: Here is the picture that I took and gave rank on 12/22/2010

101221184314.png

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

Try mg

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Had a few days to make bank tsk tsk...new stories every day.

Good luck finding a new clan that you don't annoy.

Try talking your problems that you have with your members out instead of just booting them. That's the problem with Chaotic, nobody ever wants to talk to eachother. When members to start talking, all the flame and troll begins. If Chaotic could ever learn how to coexist, they wouldnt be closing. And i'm sorry that my life does not totally revolve around Runescape. I have things to do IRL sometimes that conflict with roonskep, K? I don't sit here and play this game all day making my gold pieces for the next trip where you're going to lose your banks to Zenith and Carnage again.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

lol..

i knew it, you woundent be in chaotic for 2 months, i win.

NOT ZENITH.

lol... im not flamming but you should check out cp/ctrl, goodluck codie

Proud To Have Been Zenith.

2010-2012

RETIRED OF RUNESCAPE.

Semptember 18th 2012

EQUSi.png