Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Free Agent on the loose

bad1ng

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see why people are saying THIS GUY IS IN OUR CLAN JOIN! It doesn't mean bad1ng is looking for the same thing as that guy all Zenith is naming also it one person after all.

Personally lot of my friends joined FOE when Dv closed, but I choose to join CP. I still talk sht lot with them and do dung and such with them. If this guy all Zenith is naming is a good mate of yours it shouldn't matter whatever clan you're in, but I do get the point that its more fun to join a clan you already have friend(s) in.

However, you'll automatically make friends in whatever clan you join and build on your friendlist. Good luck once again, just got annoyed with people saying 'this guy is in clan x join'... Jesus Christ, tell him what your clan has to offer instead.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Hey try Corrupt Pures

#clan=cp

We are the most active Clan in the pure world today with multiple events everyday we are a top 3 matched ops clan and the #1 pking clan at the moment. But we still need to improve and im sure you can help us out.

We have a chilled community and ranks who willing to help you out with anything. So hey why not try us out?

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Corrupt Pures.

We're the most active F2p clan out there, we have a minimum of 5 preparation wars during the week and about 5 mini-wars a day. IF any clan is out pking in F2p during the week you can count on CP to be out looking for them. Example could be last Sunday as we hear EoP had a small fun pk trip, we quickly massed up and had some intense fights for a good 2 hours. Top of all this we go out and bs massers when no clan wants to either mini-war or prep us. As I said we're the most active F2p clan around.

Corrupt Pures provides an active forum with an average of 40 users being online the forum for the most part of the day. Our community makes any new member feel welcome and honestly I feel the same way as YOU about the community, it got to be respectful, fun and welcoming. Well Corrupt Pures community is exactly that and much more, its unique and I'd like you to check it out. Furthermore we have a few communities inside our community, such as pro tank unit called CP Bricksquad and Jump. Honesly its easy as hell to make friends within Corrupt Pures and I'd introduce you myself [CP]Pur3_kide if you want or just post an introduction on our forum.

We're currently working on our matched options ability and during the last 2 weeks we have beat TLP, Fi, MM and Zenith in matched opts. BUT we still feel that we haven't proved ourselves and I'm positive that YOUR warring experience will help us reach #1 matched opts in F2p.

Last but not least comes our Saturday pk trips, I have been part of Corrupt Pures for a good 6 month and I haven't experienced a bad pk trip. We have gone from being #6 to being in the top 3 when it comes to Saturday trips. We're hitting a new peak in Corrupt Pures history and I'd like you to be part of our success story. We're a tight group of 50 dedicated members that made it big and I do like you to be part of this group, all it takes it to be dedicated, active and helpful. By reading your thread that is exactly what you're offering to the lucky clan you join.

Yo'

This isn't some pre-typed shít so I'd like you to read it, after all you want to hear what we have to offer right?

Good luck finding your new home, we would be more than happy to have you in Corrupt Pures :blush:

IRC: #Clan-CP |

Forum | Member list

Who the **** is gonna read that **** rofl

#Zenith

F A M I L Y
More then just a clan.
www.clan-ai.us

p2ppker.gif

youtubepg.gif

i've read each and every comment thoroughly, but i am still thinking through what clan to join and thinking carefully where i might fit best in. i don't want to just choose a clan, not like it and leave cus it'll seem that i'm clanhopping. it'll take me some time, but thankyou for all the options so far guys. keep them coming, i checked all your forums, etc so far. so yeah.

&& yes pins, im danielle's friend.

bad1ngsig.png

If you were thinking of training that magic up i'd reccomend EoP, probably the most active f2p clan. We've had a f2p trip every day this week, have 5+ f2p minis a day and have a f2p prep tomorrow. We're more based around quality than quantity, and can beat pretty much anyone in f2p matched fights.

If you're interested pm an op in our irc chan.

#clan-eop

www.eop-rs.com

If you aren't interested in training magic, i'd reccoment Ct or Ch.

#ctrl

#chaotic

gl.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

Try #chaotic Great F2P and P2P clan going on for a year january 21st 2011. Check us out at

Www.chaotic-rs.com

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..