Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] Vs [Eop] F2p Miniwar

L3et

Eop's officials clearly could not compete with Cp's. Our calling and organization was far superior. Thanks for fights eop, but please reduce the flames. I don't see the reason for all the excuses we even did your 1 def rules and won.

@suwoop we waited 5 min calm down my bird flew away

time to post our mini win gallery against cp??? nah lol too many :blush:

Liked the spamming on cp's part though and the fast ko's were good

We'll just have to do better next time, cant win them all..

dont be mad. Make that your New Year's Resolution along with other EoP.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Eop's officials clearly could not compete with Cp's. Our calling and organization was far superior. Thanks for fights eop, but please reduce the flames. I don't see the reason for all the excuses we even did your 1 def rules and won.

LINES OF CP LIENES OF CP LINES OF CP LINES OF CP LINES OF CP LINES OF CP LINES OF CP

Great organization m8.

LINES OF CP LIENES OF CP LINES OF CP LINES OF CP LINES OF CP LINES OF CP LINES OF CP

Great organization m8.

:laugh:

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Great organization m8.

that calling has destroyed you a load of times works better then some random black guy shouting "PUUUUUUUUSH" and like 5 people all talking over eachother =]

lawson & skillzy = sxc beasts :D

Great organization m8.

that calling has destroyed you a load of times works better then some random black guy shouting "PUUUUUUUUSH" and like 5 people all talking over eachother =]

excuse me? that random black guy is me ok

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

Great organization m8.

The pushes and black guys made you slump for half of 2010 until you decided it was time to merge.

:3

Adrian if you consider pulling consistent 50-60 pulls every week slumping, then yes I guess we were >.>

You obv one of those kids brainwashed by your officials into thinking one way.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Adrian if you consider pulling consistent 50-60 pulls every week slumping, then yes I guess we were >.>

50-60? Are you ******* kidding?

You were pulling in the low 40s and with sign ups you were lucky to even get up in the 50s.

I'm not brainwashed at all, I was there when we would be smashing your heads in every trip, until you finally decided to merge.

You were pulling in the low 40s and with sign ups you were lucky to even get up in the 50s.

I'm not brainwashed at all, I was there when we would be smashing your heads in every trip, until you finally decided to merge.

I don't know what you've been convinced into believing. We've been pulling ~50 for most of the year and at least getting action against clans like tlp, ir, fi, etc and not sitting and moping about our pull. And the merge is no reason for our recent success because even after CT opened and some mems left us we still managed to pull 100.

We're not going to update the signups just for eop, thats retarded.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

I don't know what you've been convinced into believing. We've been pulling ~50 for most of the year and at least getting action against clans like tlp, ir, fi, etc and not sitting and moping about our pull. And the merge is no reason for our recent success because even after CT opened and some mems left us we still managed to pull 100.

You don't just pull 100 out of the blue from 40, if you want to consider success filling up your cc with invites, then go ahead. For every member that you claim has left for CT, you've replaced with 2 invites.

You don't just pull 100 out of the blue from 40, if you want to consider filling up your cc with invites, then go ahead. For every member that you claim has left for CT, you've replaced with 2 invites.

your just changing topics. We dont keep our retired mems/ old school officials etc on our ml and they come to our trips. If eop doesnt beleive that we really dont care.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

You don't just pull 100 out of the blue from 40, if you want to consider filling up your cc with invites, then go ahead. For every member that you claim has left for CT, you've replaced with 2 invites.

your just changing topics. We dont keep our retired mems/ old school officials etc on our ml and they come to our trips. If eop doesnt beleive that we really dont care.

Changing topics? We've been talking about CP's "success", organization, and pulls correct? And we still are.

Don't even give me that ********, lmfao.

What do you have 60 retired members and they decided to come back as soon as you merged with CX?

Changing topics? We've been talking about CP's "success", organization, and pulls correct? And we still are.

What do you have 60 retired members and they decided to come back as soon as you merged with CX?

yes....

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

yes....

I believe my job here is done.

Thanks for the laugh.

yes....

Thanks for the laugh.

U-MAD-BRAH.jpg

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

yes....

Thanks for the laugh.

lol, you lost. Get over it.

9kqihk.png