Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Clan Dynamics.

Dr Cake Town

Heard PA, TH, and M were re-opening this is what we need. Clans with leadership that aren't deep into the new way of things.

Looking forward to see what happens to a lot of clans when they realize no more running into BH/CLW anymore. Losing will once again be accepted into the mindset of most leaders as it doesn't matter at all. This is where the fun comes in, stepping up taking a chance having some GDZ/Maze run ins 9:00 pm on a wednesday night. **** IM EXCITED.

"OMg my members leave me if I lose turtle irc and chan ban every1" ;)

As long as reopened clans aren't stubborn and try to compete with the big boys, even if they were a big boy in the old days, they'll have a slim chance of not re-closing.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Heard PA, TH, and M were re-opening this is what we need. Clans with leadership that aren't deep into the new way of things.

Looking forward to see what happens to a lot of clans when they realize no more running into BH/CLW anymore. Losing will once again be accepted into the mindset of most leaders as it doesn't matter at all. This is where the fun comes in, stepping up taking a chance having some GDZ/Maze run ins 9:00 pm on a wednesday night. **** IM EXCITED.

As long as reopened clans aren't stubborn and try to compete with the big boys, even if they were a big boy in the old days, they'll have a slim chance of not re-closing.

why? who are the big boys? pretty sure any clan can "compete" with the "big boys" if they put in enough time and have the right leadership.

stop acting like certain clans are untouchable.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

I dont understand why you are saying which clan can fight another clan. Im pretty sure thats up to the leadership

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

Its not like TLP ask people to join.. People do it on their own

There is 4 IR still left in TLP

+1 the rest of ir left to hy or diff clans. A lot of carnage are joining us because their ranks liked our community and had a good time in Tlp.

Yeah some oldschools will probably leave their current clans to open their old one.

he just mentioned us to give them an excuse for the weekend if needed. dont mind the random low clan that just closed into fi.

hopefully it will bring back the only style of pking but still has alot of clan v clan action. spying is probably gonna get huge again once clans get frustrated that others keep running, even though spying is already a problem. matched fights will die down as there are some clans who will cheat inevitably.

having said that, pures will come back and probably be turned off of clanning by some of the clans they join and will just play to pk like the old times

lol'd, stop being so hostile. All i'm going to say, you act like you are in the top 3 for more than 3 months at a time.

9kqihk.png

What? Carnage closed? Just yesterday I was reading about how they wouldn't close for a LONG time.. wtf?

Meh, life catches up to you eventually. All the ranks too busy irl to properly lead.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP