Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

4-PALESTINE 200M+ Death [MAXED PURE] 3x Claws / 1x Ags / 3x Staff of Light / 2x B ring (i)

palestine

Me losing as most poeple would say "BANK" in a matter of weeks (2-3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TORf8PYn_mQ

FAQ

Are you mad?

No, Or else I would have quit

Are you Rich?

No, unless you consider 1.2B Rich

How do you make your money?

Merch / Flip / Private Merch Clan

Can i have 76k Trick?

Sure

YOUR V!ds ARe am4zing y dou have 27 Subscribers and likzorz 200 views pl0x?

I dunno Maybe if someone promoted my vids it would be nice =P

HEReS OLD AND NEW BANK PICS

bfj3w2.jpg

hes not rami

TH IS MY ONE

sux man wen free trade comes can i have 76k?

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Doesnt matter I guess in your eyes im a hopeless bridder, Brid me then? IF i am "hopeless" I can get fast real quick considering i have a **** load of money I can go blow it, you have to pick flax to make bank and make enuf to go pking once you ******* nerd acne face ******, you get deprived of attention and love, your parents dont even no, you, SKniny ass nerd sits byhimself at lunch time wishes he was popular get the **** outa here TLP? wtf is TLP some clan ruled by a e-thug gangsta pusss get outa here

calm ur self

25ap5xl.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Doesnt matter I guess in your eyes im a hopeless bridder, Brid me then? IF i am "hopeless" I can get fast real quick considering i have a **** load of money I can go blow it, you have to pick flax to make bank and make enuf to go pking once you ******* nerd acne face ******, you get deprived of attention and love, your parents dont even no, you, SKniny ass nerd sits byhimself at lunch time wishes he was popular get the **** outa here TLP? wtf is TLP some clan ruled by a e-thug gangsta pusss get outa here

check your blood pressure man

hope those tabs werent when u were in fi

Yer bank is HUGE LIKE OMG@!!@!#!@!! Teach me please.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Get rune gloves instead of combat bracelet it helps your max hit a ton, I mean even mithril gloves is better than combat bracelet. Also I'd suggest trying to use more magic and less melee, you obvious day more offend to super hero specs from dds, cannon and such since you're high combat which force you to fight zerks? or other scapers with high level in melee. Just my 2 cents, good luck pking.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png