Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

First Battle of the New Year

Evan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are ML's now though.. and it is the present. Exactly why would I fullout a clan in PVP that brings 53 randoms to their Saturday trip.

Hell, I've seen EOP members added to Chain's CC.

I'd love to do PvP but I'm 100% sure CP wouldn't abide to the rules which is why I'm not going to do it.

Clan wars, 1 def dung/corrupt OFF.

Everyone wants to see this fight happen, why not do it?

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

There are ML's now though.. and it is the present. Exactly why would I fullout a clan in PVP that brings 53 randoms to their Saturday trip.

I'd love to do PvP but I'm 100% sure CP wouldn't abide to the rules which is why I'm not going to do it.

Because clan wars is limiting my pull. CP would get more then 100 people in a full out. I also like 20 defense gear seeing as my clan accepts up to 30 for a reason (so does yours).

The wilderness is there now, grow some balls, I want your loot

2cgjyaf.jpg

Because clan wars is limiting my pull. CP would get more then 100 people in a full out. I also like 20 defense gear seeing as my clan accepts up to 30 for a reason (so does yours).

The wilderness is there now, grow some balls, I want your loot

how can you pull over 100 people to a full out when you only have 88 on your ml...?

(13:55:20) -[MA]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: [CP] Corrupt Pures (http://corruptpures.invisionzone.com) | Members: 88 | Type: F2P & P2P | Time: America & Europe | Cape: Wilderness28 | Homeworld: 90 | [Averages] Cmb: 75.58/78.51; Str: 89.89; Cns: 85.72; Mage: 83.08; Range: 89.27; Overall: 977 | Last Update: 30th Dec 2010

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Corrupt Pures memberlist: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=ceepee 88 People

Eruption of Pures memberlist: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=oldpk3r 91 people

The only way your clan can even pull 100 is if you spent all night before the fullout recruiting randoms in W32 and telling them to join your clan chat.

Or wait, the "41 retired members" you add to your CC every saturday will probably complete the 100.

1 defence is fair for both clans, you are scared because you know EOP won't lose more than 10 people every round. 20 defence and CP is like fighting HF max gear lol. We barely have any addy daddies anymore :(

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png