Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We fought foe in PvP

Tom

After the FOE vs MM war in P2P which im sure you all know we (MM) lost. We had one of the funnest fights with FOE in p2p for ages, much better than last weeks and if you remember that it was pretty fun.

I didn't die and got 5 FOE kills, 2 MM kills, if you look through these pics the 5th foe kill is at the end one when i'm standing in single on my own barrage a cluster of like 5 foe (hes red barred in top right, zzkaixzz or sumit). Best thing was after killing the 5th foe i managed to log out without dying.

We may of lost the war but at the end of the day having fun is the best thing about this game

09-08-02204051.png

09-08-02204117.png

09-08-02204202.png

09-08-02204426-1.png

A better view of things, 100% credit to Valor thanks.

Looked fun, Epidemic has actually had a P2P trip today and we've done really well :) Still going but I hope we can improve to a level such as MM/FOE have, then things will be much more enjoyable instead of the hatred :)

Looked fun, Epidemic has actually had a P2P trip today and we've done really well :) Still going but I hope we can improve to a level such as MM/FOE have, then things will be much more enjoyable instead of the hatred :)

Good luck, you got a long way to go though, TLP, DV, FI, DP are all good in P2P to.

did u lose the pvp fight too? (no flame intended, not too clear on who won that)

Yes but we had like 55-60 and Foe had (just a guess) 80+, we put up a really good fight. Foe is obviously the better p2p clan though :angry:

did u lose the pvp fight too? (no flame intended, not too clear on who won that)

Yeh thats not flame, yes we lost. Was about 55-60 MM vs 90-100 FOE and we did not return as we were planning on ending trip afterwards.

Barraging :rolleyes:

Oh well it happens.

In a 30 min prep in the wilderness against DV like months ago i ended up with 3 EOP kills... in f2p...

-.-

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Oh well it happens.

In a 30 min prep in the wilderness against DV like months ago i ended up with 3 EOP kills... in f2p...

-.-

lol nice, should have told them it was a surprised tank test

You're simply just barraging with no 75k+ Risk, Another show of great skill, hybridding and honour pking from the MayhemMakers.

Gj man.

Cha0s Pur3
Legend of Final Ownage Elite.
Leader of Final Ownage Elite (2007-2009)
35d2gxh.png
#FinalOwnage
Ts.Foe-rs.Com
WWW.FOE-RS.COM

You're simply just barraging with no 75k+ Risk, Another show of great skill, hybridding and honour pking from the MayhemMakers.

Gj man.

Chill out, its only a game, open your eyes.

Clearly you don't need to risk 75k or hybrid to be effective in clan fights, how this is anything but honour i don't know.