Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tips for starting a clan

Pure Element

if your intentions are to place somewhere amongst the current clan rankings, don't bother. a clan/team should be you and some of your best mates on scape that want to pk together but have a name for yourselves at the same time. if you care about winning and ranking around here then you'd be doing it for the wrong reasons.

just forget about this site and competing with other clans on a strict f2p saturday/p2p sunday etc. open it up when the old wild returns and just focus on hills pking or other multi spots killing mains for loot; then you're going to have a lot of fun. if you grow in numbers you can get preps and compete with similar pulling clans for something to do.

i started off as a main that pked hills non stop with 10 or so friends i met. eventually we all quit our mains, made pures and opened up a small clan with the exact same people doing the same stuff. i had heard about other pure clans but never gave a **** about what they done every week. it was just about having fun with that small group trying to get loot and joke around, that was the best time on scape i've had.

grogsfinalnotext.png

mid level competition died ages ago, there are probably 2-3 mid level clans left that still go out on saturdays/sundays that don't try competing with foe/mm/fi/tlp ect.. but good luck finding em, especially opening into 2011 with the oncoming possibility that every world is dangerous.

Mid level clans, prepare to chase mains for loots on weekends, I know I'm looking forward to it.. (sarcasmface)

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

A good solid core of staff/members who are trusthworthy and know a bit about clanning and has experience. make sure they are willing to back your clan up and do the things that will be needed (recruiting ect.)

2lchhx.png

I'll give you some advice different to what everyone else is. Forget trying to be friends with everyone, you need to be agressive and assert yourself as the dominant clan in your bracket. If you need to crash and kill your rivals then do it. No other clans give a damn about you until the day you close, and then they're just hungry for apps.

Don't even bother without 10-15 starting core members/ranks.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

I'll give you some advice different to what everyone else is. Forget trying to be friends with everyone, you need to be agressive and assert yourself as the dominant clan in your bracket. If you need to crash and kill your rivals then do it. No other clans give a damn about you until the day you close, and then they're just hungry for apps.

Don't even bother without 10-15 starting core members/ranks.

agreed, be the sharks of your bracket, don't be afraid to crash or use spies. Being honourable is overated.

#irclan - where banter happens

mid level competition died ages ago, there are probably 2-3 mid level clans left that still go out on saturdays/sundays that don't try competing with foe/mm/fi/tlp ect.. but good luck finding em, especially opening into 2011 with the oncoming possibility that every world is dangerous.

Mid level clans, prepare to chase mains for loots on weekends, I know I'm looking forward to it.. (sarcasmface)

The Med Scene died before Tr was even thought of lilguy

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

lol gf tr but cd came very close to achieving high level status

:\

lol gf tr but cd came very close to achieving high level status

Use Mg FTW to mass recruit, team with Ex to try beat EoP, get beaten numerous times 2v1, close.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

Don't be to afraid to give out ranks, make sure they have earned the rank, and showed dedication.

Giving out wrong ranks can destroy any clan in a second,

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg