Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Possible f2p pk team

sup freshs

alright well as you can see the old wilderness might be coming back, and along with it the free trade limit!! since 06 ive been playing i was to young to understand the concept of teams and well just didnt take it seriously. this year im thinking about starting a small but elite pk team, right now im working on 58cb since two of my friends are both 58cb, and where just looking for a few dedicated members to pk with, i will try to acquire a ventrilo, right now what im looking for is melee, since were range/mage we could use some melee/mage.

the name of the team is team pro

we havent yet to set-up 1rc since we dont use it as much but we do use clan chat in-game

"Team Pro cc"

if your interested post here with your rsn, any questions ask them, and when i mean serious that like we could hold mandatory practices.

if you wanna speak to me in-game RSN: Sup Freshs or the co-leader RSN: Minikurt1

PS: Please Post either a screenie of your stats and combat level, or just write it out for me, Cheers! (it helps if you have screenies of your pk's)

Attack:

Strength:

Constitution:

Defense:

Range:

Mage:

Prayer:

Cb level:

Sorry but pk team wise there are a fk load of them out there, especially lvl 50s.

From what I've seen with LEP they don't usually last more than a couple of months.

Just come to w57/ w136 at around 7pm GMT+2 on a sunday/ saturday and you'll see that there are already whole bunch of teams - both massers and actual pk teams.

If you do end up making one - you'll get cleared qutie fast and will end up either massing or merging with another team, if not completely falling appart.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

58 hp with 83sstr? lol....idk man i look for 67+hp or along those lines, nice str though.

@viesturs, when new wildy does come out and i hope it will we pk in medium populated worlds since every world has wilderness in it. trust me we avoid masser clans like that since massers stay in heavily populated worlds. thanks for your input though.

@range, i cba with making a site atm, got my mid terms. but this was to see how many people would be interested. cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

My suggestion: get a couple of friends and teamates, about 7, join a big group of massers and start a bs fest (srs).

at that combat someone should be tbing for free loot also lol

Oh and also add me and pm me sometime ingame, I'm level 50 on a new pure, but I'm still training him. rsn: ****** Irl

edit: stars are" fat as s" no spaces

its not zizz. its not zed why zed zed. ITS ******* ZEEZ MAN