Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What Really Happened On Wednesday.

Steven

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a good fight by both sides. Its sad that when one of our members who was never even piled, brought an addy helm and plate, TR asks for a redo, and when TR attacks one of our members while they +4 during the pkri, Roman doesnt give us a redo. I wonder why..
9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Its just like any other prep - there's been misunderstandings in both sides. (coming from 2 clans that dont like eachother). For everyone that doesnt know this whole blabbing is about 2 clans ( TP and TR) trying to settle a win. The whole point of the prep was to have fun. I'm a Trepidation member , but i really just wanted fun out of the prep, didnt care if people judged us for losing to another clan ... not every clan out there is perfect and expect to win everytime.

Instead, each members of the clan still act like 12 yr olds and cant drop the fact that the prep was ****** up because we made hatred for the opposing clan become the best of us.

Its not like its the end of the world, there's plenty of days/months/years that we can have another prep.

Thankyou Tr for the prep was fun- all i wanted to have.

RJ

Was a good fight by both sides. Its sad that when one of our members who was never even piled, brought an addy helm and plate, TR asks for a redo, and when TR attacks one of our members while they +4 during the pkri, Roman doesnt give us a redo. I wonder why..

^and you can see what i mean by an unfunctioning runehead.

Welcome to TP josh, hope your stay is long and fufilling. As for TP i hope you keep up your 90% pulls, keep that up and you could move your way up in the pure world! respect for that.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Steven, you are nowhere close to our activity. You claim ur ml is more active, you peak at 19 on sundays, we even invited you to come hit us about two weeks ago when you had latkuz scouting us, and you didn't come, you've also asked us to Team on several occasions. If you're that confident feel free to pm me for a run-in on sunday instead of a offer to team.

Ok. Basically like i've said on other topic, you broke the def cap rules, and you say it didnt make a difference, you got completely DESTROYED in the other rounds.

Speaking for the maging, one of your members also blitzed TR SDOT and you guys rushed at Ryan which provoked the barrage, it happens in all prep's, and you don't see other clans trying to call re-do's, apologys are made, and its forgiven. Both sides attacked, and we sat and then beat you.

Breaking the defence cap and both sides attacking are different things. You lost, i'm sorry. You did do good, and i respect you for prepping, but accept the loss and if you think you should of won, ask for a rematch in the future. But now as it stands, sorry we won. Thanks for the prep.

Said this on TP's topic. You broke defence cap rules. Both sides attacked as one of the TP member's blitzed TR SDOT, and you rushed at 3 7i and provoked him to attack, so both sides were at fault.

If you look at other clans, if an attack happens and is stopped re-do's are not done, both side's apologize, clan sits, and we move on. We sat, and won.

TP respect for prepping, I honestly cbf for drama on here atm, so just accept the loss, if you feel as if you should of won, ask for a rematch in the future, preferrably when runehead is actually up, because i saw alot of randoms ive never seen from TP before.

Thanks for the prep

-Roman

Valid point,

but you're just saying this because our ml is small.

If anyone brought more randoms, it was you.

Ehhhhh cbf proving. Just know it.

^and you can see what i mean by an unfunctioning runehead.

Welcome to TP josh, hope your stay is long and fufilling. As for TP i hope you keep up your 90% pulls, keep that up and you could move your way up in the pure world! respect for that.

TRoll rofl you asked me if i was TP please sir HYSTERIA.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Said this on TP's topic. You broke defence cap rules. Both sides attacked as one of the TP member's blitzed TR SDOT, and you rushed at 3 7i and provoked him to attack, so both sides were at fault.

If you look at other clans, if an attack happens and is stopped re-do's are not done, both side's apologize, clan sits, and we move on. We sat, and won.

TP respect for prepping, I honestly cbf for drama on here atm, so just accept the loss, if you feel as if you should of won, ask for a rematch in the future, preferrably when runehead is actually up, because i saw alot of randoms ive never seen from TP before.

Thanks for the prep

-Roman

Valid point,

but you're just saying this because our ml is small.

If anyone brought more randoms, it was you.

Ehhhhh cbf proving. Just know it.

Please prove it, i wanna see this.

Great job both sides,

Calm the hell down jeez. Besides complaining over invites is probably the stupidest argument you can have. Is it harder to work with the guys that have been with you forever or is it easier to bring some dudes that don't know how your clan works into the mix?

Randoms if anything just make it so the other clan doesn't have to sit with an experience gap for the team that allowed them to participate.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Great job both sides,

Calm the hell down jeez. Besides complaining over invites is probably the stupidest argument you can have. Is it harder to work with the guys that have been with you forever or is it easier to bring some dudes that don't know how your clan works into the mix?

Randoms if anything just make it so the other clan doesn't have to sit with an experience gap for the team that allowed them to participate.

same with addy plates