Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Pures Friday Prep + PK Trip

w0w2many

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

foeeop#1

i love hoe my first post was deleted

stop flamming our topic please and btw we werent teaming u guys were the idiots that kept crashing our fights

FOE was waiting around in graveyard alone ... we rushed and attacked them. 30 seconds later you rushed us claiming it was a "planned run-in" ...

We fought EOP at hillies , FOE rushes towards end of fight.

We engage FOE at CLW , within SECONDS EOP rushes up

EOP ends trip , remainder follow FOE to snipe MM

MM OWNS FOE

It just seems like you guys are afraid to fight MM 1 v 1. Pathetic tbh

foeeop#1

stop flamming our topic please and btw we werent teaming u guys were the idiots that kept crashing our fights

FOE was waiting around in graveyard alone ... we rushed and attacked them. 30 seconds later you rushed us claiming it was a "planned run-in" ...

MM OWNS FOE

this pretty much, first fight wasnt a "crash" considering eop was the one who came in as a 3rd clan and making it 2 vs 1

foeeop#1

MM OWNS FOE

we rushed them first, watch the video

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

foeeop#1

MM OWNS FOE

this pretty much, first fight wasnt a "crash" considering eop was the one who came in as a 3rd clan and making it 2 vs 1

Watch the video.

foeeop#1

MM OWNS FOE

dont be mad bro its a game :/

foeeop#1

MM OWNS FOE

Watch the video.

kk will edit

link plz?

foeeop#1

MM OWNS FOE

Watch the video.

You guys rushed .... ran a mini map away then got a fall in ? Next time MM rushes FOE we'll assume that "Oh EOP must have just rushed and ran away" so we'll pm to ask .... no. You rushed then ran a whole mini-map away from the fight and MM just saw FOE sitting next to furnace. Regardless we still got back at FOE 1 v 1 :lol:

@the video ... gooper died well before the fight was over. Kind of hard to claim that as a win, especially since FOE crashed.

Don't worry, I got a nice picture of the mass of EOP members resting after running up from Edge :thumbsup: I spy a gooper! :teehee:

eopreturn.png

foeeop#1

MM OWNS FOE

Watch the video.

You guys rushed .... ran a mini map away then got a fall in ? Next time MM rushes FOE we'll assume that "Oh EOP must have just rushed and ran away" so we'll pm to ask .... no. You rushed then ran a whole mini-map away from the fight and MM just saw FOE sitting next to furnace. Regardless we still got back at FOE 1 v 1 :lol:

@the video ... gooper died well before the fight was over. Kind of hard to claim that as a win, especially since FOE crashed.

Don't worry, I got a nice picture of the mass of EOP members resting after running up from Edge :thumbsup: I spy a gooper! :teehee:

eopreturn.png

By tomorrow noone will give a **** what happened today, so if I were you, i'd stop wasting my time and do something progressive than refreshing this page, and attempting to troll, which isn't going very well for you so far.

foeeop#1

MM OWNS FOE

Watch the video.

eopreturn.png

By tomorrow noone will give a **** what happened today, so if I were you, i'd stop wasting my time and do something progressive than refreshing this page, and attempting to troll, which isn't going very well for you so far.

guys stop flamming well see whos the winnar tomarro

Pretty much Alton, we were fighting and we heard you were logging in south of the fight to crash. So the two clans agreed to separate, for you to come in, so we could cockslap you for attempting to crash our fight.

As a result, you are mad, and making failed attempts at trolling this topic :D

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

foeeop#1

MM OWNS FOE

Watch the video.

eopreturn.png

Lmao u got legit proof there in the video my man, and you still coming up with an excuse? lmfao.

Most Hated, Most feared, Still on top.

eopirate.png

qOY7v.png

Pretty much Alton, we were fighting and we heard you were logging in south of the fight to crash. So the two clans agreed to separate, for you to come in, so we could cockslap you for attempting to crash our fight.

As a result, you are mad, and making failed attempts at trolling this topic :D

lord suwoop has spoken sit down alton