Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

first pure clan in rs?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean first non forum clan or what? I'm pretty sure AP was the first that didn't use Runescape Forums, but I'm not positive. They we're open in 01.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

RSC

Wasn't it the Aprons or w/e. I think that's what they were called. Was more an unofficial team than a clan though.

am0ns.jpg

first pure clan - Mayhem Makers

First publicated pure clan, I don't think that is the answer he is looking for or he wouldn't have asked though.

Some one needs to help me out with The Aprons though. Because I do believe that is where MM originated from, I could be wrong though. So long ago.

am0ns.jpg

First publicated pure clan, I don't think that is the answer he is looking for or he wouldn't have asked though.

Some one needs to help me out with The Aprons though. Because I do believe that is where MM originated from, I could be wrong though. So long ago.

Lol no

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Lol no

Nice answer, when did you get involved with clans? I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume you are just guessing.

am0ns.jpg

Lol no

Nice answer, when did you get involved with clans? I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume you are just guessing.

mahatma was never in aprons

doesnt take an old schooler to know that fact, unless ur a no0ob

Then what was his team before MM, because I could have sworn he was.

am0ns.jpg