Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Order has been restored.

Solo

nobody actually believes this happened so

gf effort on making this topic

ya who believes a topic supported by numerous pieces of evidence, and confirmed by the replies of their own ranks saying Gj.

OT; Had great fun, it is quite tasty seeing the lack in cockyness now from most of the CP replying to this.

edit: Aren't you supposed to be banned m4n?

arent u from lt

gj to eop nonetheless even though this is the type of weekend MM would not be pleased with. whatever floats ur boat eop

seeing as how mm has been having **** trips for the past month im sure they would be happy with the trip that we had.

nah guess again gf

nahhhhh. im correct sir.

nah mm slumping is still better than eop on their rise, sorry to say it but everybody else sees it this way too. Same with FOE. I mean FOE slumped hard so thats why you guys are holding each others cocks right now but between the two of you guys, i give the edge to FOE still

ya dude, pulling 50's and ending in 30 min is WAYYY better than pulling 65+ and actually getting fights.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job beating foe

looked like a fun trip except for the times when we killed you

ya the 30 seconds or so total of u hitting us really ruined the moment today

solomad.png

I also love all these long water-fall quotes ... I guess this is what happens when 12yr olds run your clan :teehee:

Nice job beating foe

solomad.png

I also love all these long water-fall quotes ... I guess this is what happens when 12yr olds run your clan :teehee:

never upside down smiley face me again or i will be coming for you, i will find you,

so you can run and tell that homeboy.

anyways; dont mind me just starting another waterfall quote

fisucks1.png

Hat_red.png
Proud Council of the Eruption of Pures

nobody actually believes this happened so

gf effort on making this topic

ya who believes a topic supported by numerous pieces of evidence, and confirmed by the replies of their own ranks saying Gj.

OT; Had great fun, it is quite tasty seeing the lack in cockyness now from most of the CP replying to this.

arent u from lt

gj to eop nonetheless even though this is the type of weekend MM would not be pleased with. whatever floats ur boat eop

seeing as how mm has been having **** trips for the past month im sure they would be happy with the trip that we had.

nah guess again gf

nahhhhh. im correct sir.

nah mm slumping is still better than eop on their rise, sorry to say it but everybody else sees it this way too. Same with FOE. I mean FOE slumped hard so thats why you guys are holding each others cocks right now but between the two of you guys, i give the edge to FOE still

ya dude, pulling 50's and ending in 30 min is WAYYY better than pulling 65+ and actually getting fights.

no its not, r u dumb

i was being sarcastic idiot. mm has been pulling 50-low 60s the past month and ending in 30 min..... i know you havnt been around for awhile but comon...

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

just curious but what order was restored lols

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

Nice job beating foe

solomad.png

Two completely non-related statements...I guess you're an idiot

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

Nice job beating foe

solomad.png

ya i'd much rather have 25 yr olds running my clan :lol:

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Congrats looked fun keep it up.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Nice job beating foe

solomad.png

i'm 13

try again

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Nice job beating foe

solomad.png

Two completely non-related statements...I guess you're an idiot

Did you learn that in 7th grade with Milky ? :lol:

Btw sad you guys still couldn't find the courage to fight MM

Looked like a beast trip.

laughed at The ******* wheelchair l0l0l

BTW: I'm guessing "Bedlam" bots hunter?

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST =/

#Clan-CP

arent u from lt

nah guess again gf

nahhhhh. im correct sir.

no its not, r u dumb

i was being sarcastic idiot. mm has been pulling 50-low 60s the past month and ending in 30 min..... i know you havnt been around for awhile but comon...

ya we pulled a bit lower but we were spending time with family, props for eop being on runescape, its a shock though that you guys never made #1 considering all the time mm and foe spent away spending time with their families

and here we are now

tommybu4.png

hey ******** you were spending time wtih your family 2 weeks before xmas??? and eop didnthave a trip xmas weekend nor was ours mandatory the following week. i bet you feel really smart right now. but its ok say something stupid so you can call yourself a troll and make yourself look not retarded.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

Nice job beating foe

solomad.png

ya i'd much rather have 25 yr olds running my clan :lol:

im not flaming any1 here, or getting involved at all, i havent even read this thread but..

i would love to have a 25yr old run my clan...

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

ya we pulled a bit lower but we were spending time with family, props for eop being on runescape, its a shock though that you guys never made #1 considering all the time mm and foe spent away spending time with their families

and here we are now

tommybu4.png

i figured u were MM

lot of time that you have on your hands :P

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility