Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Order has been restored.

Solo

grats, just don't become like foe and dont get too much 30 def and i might like you

Oh dear, another comment from an MM member which has to involve FOE when it's a topic about EOP :l...

ok correction, I dont like you

god no... how will we sleep at night!

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grats, just don't become like foe and dont get too much 30 def and i might like you

Oh dear, another comment from an MM member which has to involve FOE when it's a topic about EOP :l...

ok correction, I dont like you

god no... how will we sleep at night!

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

Was fun guys, first pk trip I attended in about 2 months I think. Got about 7 kills and 10-15 deaths or so, was an action packed trip, thanks to all the clans we fought for the action, and for leaving respectable comments on our aftermath topic, and thanks to MM for crashing almost every fight, and leaving down-syndrome comments on our aftermath topic, reading them are quite enjoyable, and we shall return the favour in terms of crashing....after all it's rs, so who the **** cares eh?

sup didnt u go to the navy

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Bodybuilding.jpg

Was fun guys, first pk trip I attended in about 2 months I think. Got about 7 kills and 10-15 deaths or so, was an action packed trip, thanks to all the clans we fought for the action, and for leaving respectable comments on our aftermath topic, and thanks to MM for crashing almost every fight, and leaving down-syndrome comments on our aftermath topic, reading them are quite enjoyable, and we shall return the favour in terms of crashing....after all it's rs, so who the **** cares eh?

Should be an interesting year in the pure community, especially when wildy returns! :)

Good luck Mahatma :thumbsup:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Should be an interesting year in the pure community, especially when wildy returns! :)

Good luck Mahatma :thumbsup:

i dont get the winks and thumbs up

even with a crash i think mm would down eop :thumbsup:

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Bodybuilding.jpg

sup didnt u go to the navy

Nah man I never went afterwards, im joining the army instead I believe, still trying to choose which one I should go for haha. Good seeing you around again though, been a long time eh? How've you been!

thekingu.png