Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

drugs

m4n

i draw it at weed and alcohol

If you draw it at Alcohol, you might as well smocke cocaine, and take acid.

reasoning? u high or something l0l

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Bodybuilding.jpg

And where do you get this from? Alcohol isn't anywhere near as bad as cocaine or acid. o.0

41949092_drugs_graph_416.gif

Ok, smoking cocaine was too far...But acid is defintily less harmfull than Alcohol. Alcohol can kill you alot easier than LSD can...end of story, research it if you have that hard of a time accepting it.

www.erowid.org

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

And where do you get this from? Alcohol isn't anywhere near as bad as cocaine or acid. o.0

Ok, smoking cocaine was too far...But acid is defintily less harmfull than Alcohol. Alcohol can kill you alot easier than LSD can...end of story, research it if you have that hard of a time accepting it.

www.erowid.org

retard alert!

If you get pure pure acid... sure man.. but that is not the problem with ILLEGAL drugs.

Because they are illegal, dealers cut them with all kinds of harmful **** you don't know about to maximise money.

In there purest or "safest" forms im sure many illegal drugs aren't as bad as alcohol... but you have no idea what they are cut with = more dangerous

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

maria juana

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

jesus this thread is retarded

first off, you don't ******* smoke cocaine. and no, smoking cocaine is not crack. crack is water + coke + baking soda heated up and chemically altered

second off, no one ******* cuts acid with anything. all acid is pure acid.

third off, all ******* drugs are moderatly safe as long as you aren't a retard and abuse them and try to push your limits. anyone trying to claim a drug is 100% safe is a retard, as is anyone trying to claim doing heroin a few times will **** you up for life. most druggies are ****** up to begin with

35b6usw.gif

acid isnt anywhere near as bad as alcohol or cocaine

dont be stupid guys

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

www.erowid.org

retard alert!

If you get pure pure acid... sure man.. but that is not the problem with ILLEGAL drugs.

Because they are illegal, dealers cut them with all kinds of harmful **** you don't know about to maximise money.

In there purest or "safest" forms im sure many illegal drugs aren't as bad as alcohol... but you have no idea what they are cut with = more dangerous

Lmao....

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif