Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

r0lf

Steven

Hey, I don't really have time for an elaborate topic, but idk if you guys were wondering what was going down in p2p on Sunday besides what Foe, TLP, and Zenith were up to.

Here's a vid lol.

Trep had a scheduled run in with Trib and Ctrl crashed.

How about you make a actual topic for your clan explaining how your clan's trip actually was. Kinda of a pointless topic saying that the run in you had was crashed. It's 2011 almost every fight get's crashed now which is sad, but true. Hope you have a clean fight next week :)

LOL! Who still plays this game

How about you make a actual topic for your clan explaining how your clan's trip actually was. Kinda of a pointless topic saying that the run in you had was crashed. It's 2011 almost every fight get's crashed now which is sad, but true.

Inb4lock

not crying about being crashed, stuff happens.

Was just giving you the info :)

In fact, it was actually in our favor r0lf, most of ctrl was on tr kids.

Idk maybe I'm the only one, but a lot of times I find myself on my computer while my bot is running with nothing to do, scrolling through the archives of pure warfare.

This vid/topic is for bored people like me.

The whole thing was kinda dumb, one member\rank in tr pmed me setting up a pkri and another rank pmed CTRL asking for a pkri I guess and they planned to fight one of us first, but we basically came in at the same time. Not really a big deal (sorry for steven if you thought he flamed)

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?