Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs TLP

Goop

It was nulled then TLP dropped out so you got the "win" by us quitting, I wouldn't take any pride in that.

Ja, but we won with 100+ kills and TLP's main bitching point was that 'EOP traded food' James said that wasn't breaking the rules >.> but oh well.

I enjoyed the fight, if others didn't why are you playing this game, it's for fun, not to be a job.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ja, but we won with 100+ kills and TLP's main bitching point was that 'EOP traded food' James said that wasn't breaking the rules >.> but oh well.

I enjoyed the fight, if others didn't why are you playing this game, it's for fun, not to be a job.

TLP didn't enjoy it which is why we dropped out of it which gave you your win. We play it for fun, not a job, just like you said so we dropped out of what we didn't like.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png