Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

mm vs fi p2p prep

Kyle

damn kyle u r such a troll man good job!!!!!!!!!

lmfao mm rank

ot: gjgjgj

EPIDEMIC

u miss it too huh

can't blame ya we was the best

ye im not gonna lie its pretty boring crushing everyone else week in and week out. at least you were somewhat of a challenge.

took the words right outta my mouth

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually love how MM never posts the rounds they've lost.

Seeing as you were MM you should know MM acts like jackasses when they're up 2-0. From what I was told 8-10 people had candy canes in round 3... Grats though on the win in round 3.

I love how you realized you were going no where in MM and you hop to FI and try you hardest to get a rank by posting the exact tactics that lost FOE #1 F2P. Keep it up Fataliths :rolleyes: .

You are talking **** bro. ''Hop to Fi''? Lithuanians were looking for a clan. It wasn't my choice to join FI. There was a vote hosted by ex-Lithuanians and FI got the most votes. So everyone joined FI.

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave