Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[-] Negative [-]

Mafia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mafia please update this page its ****, Needs Vids of our good events on using YOUTUBE tags etc, some good pictures if i looked at this topic and I'd never clanned before i would be like **** that k?

What's with the mage discrimination? The difference between level 70 range or strength and 82 magic in terms of XP is ridiculous. Moreover, you require DT to be completed?

WTF? <_<

"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

- Carl Sagan

What's with the mage discrimination? The difference between level 70 range or strength and 82 magic in terms of XP is ridiculous. Moreover, you require DT to be completed?

WTF? <_<

That's because mage is more or less useless without those reqs :) And anyway you need 60+ hp and 70 mage won't get you that.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

WTF? <_<

That's because mage is more or less useless without those reqs :) And anyway you need 60+ hp and 70 mage won't get you that.

Not really. At level 75 one can drink a magic potion, charge and hit around 35. Also, because of the potion, said player can also briefly entangle. That is actually much better than 75 range, and I say this with having experience with such an account (pure magic).

It's a big misconception that magic is **** or useless without Desert Treasure completed.

Not ragging on your clan or anything. It just has always annoyed me the bias against mages.

"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

- Carl Sagan

WTF? <_<

Not really. At level 75 one can drink a magic potion, charge and hit around 35. Also, because of the potion, said player can also briefly entangle. That is actually much better than 75 range, and I say this with having experience with such an account (pure magic).

It's a big misconception that magic is **** or useless without Desert Treasure completed.

Not ragging on your clan or anything. It just has always annoyed me the bias against mages.

I think you'll find that if their is a mage option (that is, one that only requires mage) then every clan makes DT an additional requirement :P

The thing is, with DT done (as far as clan wars go) what you're really expected to do is ice blitz/barrage and freeze the opponent. Not simply inflict damage :x

pandanegative1.png

WTF? <_<

What would you be able do with no dt and 70 magic in a clan fight?