Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Just 3 more days...

Attack

And the announcement about the wild will be released :D

I'm expecting free trade + old wild to be entered back into the game; my only questions are when, and what exactly will be put back in (concerning their mention of some aspects being looked at on a case-by-case basis).

Waking up Monday will be exciting!

enemysignature.png

yeah u guys r dumb

jagex is a business company, not a plain *******

theyve been retards in the past but any businessman knows that its bad business to promise or bring hope about something and then not pull through

they wouldnt keep things the way it is, after all of the hype and vote it has gotten.

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Bodybuilding.jpg

yeah u guys r dumb

theyve been retards in the past but any businessman knows that its bad business to promise or bring hope about something and then not pull through

they wouldnt keep things the way it is, after all of the hype and vote it has gotten.

Calm down, bro. We were just saying it'd be funny if that did happen. We obviously don't expect that to happen, it would just be a slightly funny twist.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

As long as I get my staking I'm happy.

f2p staking

i have a 40 99 1 1 pray 88range 81hp combat 65, just waiting to rip some faqs a new one

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Bodybuilding.jpg

yeah u guys r dumb

It's called the business of Trolling.

MySig-1.png

RsisDead.png

Quit RS February 2010, join the club? Sold Pker D o M Btw, if anyone cares.

yeah u guys r dumb

And I am sure they are all internet nerds, they know how to troll. And they could pull off one of the best trolls if they did that.

Because they don't HAVE to do it... They lost an estimated 60,000 subscribers (though I believe the number is more in the 35,000-40,000 range) and countless free members because of the original one, but gained them all back and kept financial stability.

If they did it here, the same thing would happen. Lose quite a bit, but regain every one of them, plus some.

enemysignature.png

ima be racking in the rune sets

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

yeah u guys r dumb

And I am sure they are all internet nerds, they know how to troll. And they could pull off one of the best trolls if they did that.

Because they don't HAVE to do it... They lost an estimated 60,000 subscribers (though I believe the number is more in the 35,000-40,000 range) and countless free members because of the original one, but gained them all back and kept financial stability.

If they did it here, the same thing would happen. Lose quite a bit, but regain every one of them, plus some.

Do you understand what you're saying? It's not just that people will quit, but their reputation as a company will be utterly tarnished.

Not to mention this would be 3 or 4 times worse than merely taking it away.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

They already took it away once. It would tarnish their reputation, but they would find a way to rebuild it for the new people that start playing it.

I am not saying they will, and I completely agree that they went into this knowing they would have to, I'm just saying they are not obligated to.

enemysignature.png

They already took it away once. It would tarnish their reputation, but they would find a way to rebuild it for the new people that start playing it.

I don't think you see my point.

If you promise your customers something (and even if they didn't explicitly promise it'd return, they essentially did by having a poll) and decide not to do it, you'll lose money from a business perspective, not just from a 'I-don't-like-Jagex-because-they-took-away-the-Wildy' perspective. The customers will be upset, but doing that would hurt Jagex in more ways than mere membership cancellations.

They're obligated to bring it back because they had a poll asking if it should return, and over 90% said yes. Period.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

All I need is free trade for a day or two :) hook my baby pure up.

I don't mind new wildy.

However, I do miss the old one. To me, it had more of a "risk" feeling to it, plus it was nice luring/etc and being able to share loots with you friends.

Staking back will make me VERY happy.

I would suspect it to come back either late this month or early next month.

I doubt it comes back monday.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

I don't think you see my point.

If you promise your customers something (and even if they didn't explicitly promise it'd return, they essentially did by having a poll) and decide not to do it, you'll lose money from a business perspective, not just from a 'I-don't-like-Jagex-because-they-took-away-the-Wildy' perspective. The customers will be upset, but doing that would hurt Jagex in more ways than mere membership cancellations.

They're obligated to bring it back because they had a poll asking if it should return, and over 90% said yes. Period.

I understand exactly what you are saying, and I have from the beginning.

enemysignature.png