Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

how come there are so many clans that are now accepting 30 defense as part of their definition of the term "pure", and do you agree with this concept?

m4n

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm any1 actually know waht the word "Pure" means?

I was under the impression that "Pure" meant that the account was based "Purely" on a certain stat.

So basically, all of your arguments are invalid.

There are strenght pures, there are range pures, there are mage pures, there are def pures, and then there are Hybrids and Tribrids. The def cap put on by the peers signifies nothing but an attempt to enjoy the game differently than others, or mains in this case. So if the community wants to raise the def cap - sure go ahead, but please don't go about calling yourself pure.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

Hmm any1 actually know waht the word "Pure" means?

I was under the impression that "Pure" meant that the account was based "Purely" on a certain stat.

So basically, all of your arguments are invalid.

There are strenght pures, there are range pures, there are mage pures, there are def pures, and then there are Hybrids and Tribrids. The def cap put on by the peers signifies nothing but an attempt to enjoy the game differently than others, or mains in this case. So if the community wants to raise the def cap - sure go ahead, but please don't go about calling yourself pure.

thats the most try-hard troll ive seen the whole day

Pures used to be as low of a combat as possible and still being able to do damage. With all the updates and **** it's just in everyones head what they believe pure to be. I still believe in the 1-5 def being pure. Anything else is a try hard wanting to fit into a community they don't belong to. That's just my opinion though. Not flaming at all I'm not the boss, and I don't set the standards so who am I to tell the next dude hes not pure.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

#Mayhem-Makers, last pure clan left.
mayhem makers

home of the first and last pure clan

Umm he was in MM even after he got turm, and also came to your trips.

100407174001.png

LOL! Who still plays this game

i always said, and still say: in my opion is 30 def not pure, its more looking like a main.

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

#Mayhem-Makers, last pure clan left.
mayhem makers

home of the first and last pure clan

Umm he was in MM even after he got turm, and also came to your trips.

100407174001.png

Wasn't 101sins like 36defence while in FI rfl.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

First look back @ why pures were first started. Because of the advantage low defence gave while being PURELY based of a certain stat which could be str, range, or mage. As new updates came out, we had to adapt in order to be able to compete. This is called a PURE community not a 1 DEF PURE community. People get 30 def for hand cannon, curses, etc. There is no gear with any large def bonuses for 30 def. Pures were created to have the best offensive possible while keeping their defence as low as possible. Doesn't mean they have to stay 1 def.

& since we're sharing statistics, let me show you something.

Maxed 1 def, 52 prayer, 99 atk = 95 combat

Maxed 30 def, turmoil, 60 atk = 95 combat

The 60 atk hits just as easily through the 1 def account, as the 99 atk would hit through the 30 defence. Who has the bigger advantage? :whistling:

Also you say

it's a shame, but it will be funny seeing all of these failed addy accounts try to pk in the old wildy

Lol, what? How will the wildy change anything for addy pures or anyone for that matter? They will still pk the same way they do. I don't understand why all of these idiots think just because the wildy is returning, that all of a sudden Kids Ranqe and everyone else is going to come back running around with MSB's and DDS's and nobody will use their Turmoil and Hand Cannons. Nothing will change except more worlds, our old drop system, and free trade.

Now everyone needs to drop this whole 30 def thing already. We've heard it too many times and nothing will change no matter how much you cry about it.

Excuse this long post, I had nothing better to do than share my opinion atm.

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

some clans just enforce their members to get higher defence

think about it, we all know how eop hides in safe or teams with other clans most of the time. Think about it, if either foe or mm had the same % of addy in clan, eop would probably call off all of their trips lool

30 def to compete the top clans

truth

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice