Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

~Tlp's Saturday F2p Pk Trip~

Ever

you can see walli running inside clan wars in my vid he was probably one of the last foe members alive im sure he can tell you who won :)

i dont see how you say there was only 10 Tlp..

jan1520114.png

Like i said in above post, we got outa there quick when there was a few tlp and many many mains, and i heard u guys had a returning unit coming soon in your posts so thats where u got those numbers in that pic above.

Haterz gonna hate

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that was before our returners even got there...you clearly didn't get out of there quick you kept on fighting till you were cleared and called returning off.

your picture was taking basically the same exact time as mine. compare both mini maps i even see the same kid in both pics praying melee with low hp ...

that was before our returners even got there...you clearly didn't get out of there quick you kept on fighting till you were cleared and called returning off.

How come in my pic there is few of you guys then? And we called it off but you know some people stay for the lolz and dont even listen on ts.

Haterz gonna hate

How come in my pic there is few of you guys then? And we called it off but you know some people stay for the lolz and dont even listen on ts.

you cant rely on the minimap to determine how many we have left lol.

you lost,say goodfight and well see you next weekend.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

that was before our returners even got there...you clearly didn\\\'t get out of there quick you kept on fighting till you were cleared and called returning off.

your picture and my picture were both taken at the same time. we had 40 and you had 30. It looks like you had a lot in your mini map because everyone is clumped..

unan.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

unana1.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

your picture and my picture were both taken at the same time. You had 40 and we had 30. It looks like you had a lot in your mini map because everyone is clumped..

unan.png

unana1.png

nah trust me it wasnt a clump and i know that minimaps aren't reliable but i was there and there was such few numbers left and bunch of shat mains sniping foe. And that was dumb of one of our leader to rush yall in a loading screen area where alot of us got koed instantly lmao it was funny.

anyways i just got back from a party and i cant type right so im done with this pointless argument see you next week.

Haterz gonna hate

your picture and my picture were both taken at the same time. You had 40 and we had 30. It looks like you had a lot in your mini map because everyone is clumped..

unan.png

unana1.png

nah trust me it wasnt a clump and i know that minimaps aren't reliable but i was there and there was such few numbers left and bunch of shat mains sniping foe. And that was dumb of one of our leader to rush yall in a loading screen area where alot of us got koed instantly lmao it was funny.

The mains weren't only sniping foe. and if you see my pictures. you can see that we had more.

sniping foe?

they were on both clans lol...

And if anything, id say TLP were absorbing a larger portion of damage from them because we have a higher cb average.

also:

110115162547.png

^^^ this tool from fi hates us...safe to assume he was sniping TLP only.

Wish it could have been more kosher, always fun though...goodfight

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

I got to say, good job Tlp, you did well.

Shame you rushed Fi's fight with Z tho :/

I like you, but it's a shame some of your members, infact ranks, tarnish your image.

Par exemple:

143gsxe.jpg

Nice artwork 101! I think I found the unnecessary capitals probably the most comic aspect of this image.

av-4339.pngav-4339.png

GET MONEY