Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CPs Eventful Sunday

-Toxine-

100925211331.png

cpstripox8.png

Basically started out with 37 and had alot of fun fights with Zenith, Hysteria, Eruption of Pures, and a few snipes here and there by Phalanx and Higher Force :thumbsup:.

cpstripox8.png

First fight involved Cp vs Hy vs Z. Scouts found Z spread and wanted to get there first, by the time we got there Hy and Z were already split up regrouping at dif spots, ran through the gap at hillz and attacked Hy. After that we ran Z off into fog. Fought a few zenith inside and found out Hy were outside ready to Gwas us. With a collaborated exit, all of us run out and killed the Hy left. Great fight guys. Sorry for the unintended crash :unsure:

CP Starting 37 -> Ending 35

Zenith Starting 40? -> Ending 0

Hysteria Starting 35 -> Ending 0

cpstripox8.png

Set up a pkri vs Z and had them spread out at green hill. We were setting up at sw bh stairs when eop ran in out of nowhere. Held it strong forever and were going good until Z ran in from the south. Eop got caught in the middle and cleared which left Cp and Z. Fight went on a for a while and as Cp were pushing Z south, fi ran in which called for a regroup in our home world.

CP Starting 37 -> Ending 30 +

Z Starting 40 -> Ending 30 +

EOP Starting 40 -> Ending 15ish After Fi Rushed in and cleared them

Fi Starting 45+? -> Ending 45+

cpstripox8.png

Once again set up a fight against Zenith at green hill. Attacked from the west and wrapped around the center point hill with only a few zenith left. Had a **** load of mains so called a regroup south in where Hy rushed us. Held the pond for a while and were fighting Hy hand for hand when Eop came out of nowhere. Got a regroup at Fog and ran back to the action to only find a few Foe members running around.

CP Starting 35 -> Ending 25

Z Starting 35 -> Ending 0

cpstripox8.png

Nearing the end of our trip with a strong 30 man unit we set our scouts out to find a clan of our opts. Found a cluster in w26 bhb with Hy vs Eop. Ran through the crater and eop got sandwiched again, they held it strong for a while but eventually got pulled back to bank. Cp held the bh teleport while Hy cleared them at bank. After Eop dissapeared, Cp and hy ran into each other which lasted 20 minutes. Eop rushed up the stairs and another clustered resumed in with alot of Phalanx mains. Stratigically calling a movement, we went to the other side of Eop instead of being gangbanged in the middle and switched spots. Again held the teleport spot while hy held the bank and Eop had to tele to c wars. Teled to c wars and they were cleared.

CP Starting 30 -> Ending 25

Z Starting 30 -> Ending 15ish in clan wars

HY Starting 33 -> Ending 25 +

EOP Starting 30 -> Ending 0

cpstripox8.png

Really fun trip, hope everybody is mature enough to not flame. Pretty sure everybody had fun involved in these fights. :thumbsup:

cpstripox8.png

PICTURES!

110116175157q.png

110116174920.png

110116175119.png

110116175125.png

110116175219.png

110116175237.png

110116175252.png

110116175305.png

110116175322.png

110116175341n.png

110116175353.png

110116175429.png

110116175443.png

110116175512.png

110116175457.png

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised at how many times Drunkin R2H had to tele. -.-

By the time you guys crashed, we had nowhere near 40. Maybe 20ish.

Ruined a great fight too. Nice job on your trip.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

how many times did drunk tele'd today?

Why did u guys return in nothing :(? I teled from clan wars to bh to help my clan, if someone is attacking me in 1v1 zone im not going to waste my time getting hit by them if i can just teleport to bounty hunter to support my clan.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~