Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CPs Eventful Sunday

-Toxine-

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since when does CP P2P?

anyway gz on ur trip

For a couple of months already we have just been lowkey about it, expect much more from us in the future

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Old Topic, but still not posted on it unfortunately,

this was proberly best p2p trip i have been on, was action packed, alot of regrouping and organisation, we may have lost 1 or 2 fights, but this is only due to crashers, also loosing a fight didnt stop CP from regrouping strong and heading back out again,

And this doesnt include RETURNING - Oh My Days, i think half of cp reuined there banks but wasnt bothered about it due to the fact the nature of the trip,, well we did outreturn half of EOP, when i say outreturn, i mean kept the numbers quite strong and we had more ending in actual P2P Gear, not no items and a staff, or just f2p gear.

Thanks For The Fights EOP Was Fun,

Respect To All Other Clans Especially HY, and Zenith <3

[teaser=http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1140" target="_blank">

cpsig.png
RSN : Old Plums

Clan : Corrupt Pures

</a>

Click Anywhere Above Here For My PW Page, Or Below For CP Site !

If You Need Help Or Have Any Questions With Corrupt Pures PM ME